Friday 9 December 2011

TGIF!

TGIF, Today is Friday..yaaahhhoooo!!!!

I feel like I am a busy-bitch, an ultimate one in the whole entire world!

My managers not around, great!! But my colleague on leave today so I've got to back up her for Vietnam region, My colleague in Jakarta rep office also on leave, too so I've got to back up her for Indo region. On the top of that I still have Brunei, Pakistan, and Phillipine region to cover. I only small little tiny girl (pretty nea :-) ) with 2 hands and  1 brain only, how am I supposed to cope with that!?

Well.... I don't mind to back up all of them but I'd wish I have MORE TIME to do lotssss of things and solve lotttsss of problems within 8 hours today. Yes, indeed in my limited time, I'd still have time to blog right now...what would you call that...hmmm...blogging- theraphy!? :-D hahaha The BEST way to cope with work stress.
Arrgghhh..... Aside from my work, I still have day 3 and day 4 Phuket holiday post still not yet done, Japanese homework, Christmas present hunting for LG and colleague,  DnD costume+ performance preparation, Giselle's bday, Health screening, Jakarta trip, etc, etc, etc.....How I wish I could have 48 hours a day so that I could finish everything on time. Please God, give me more strength in the month of December.
-Deb-

No comments: