Tuesday 6 December 2011

Phuket- Day 2

Woke up at around 7.30 am, breakfast at hotel. Be prepared for a day island tour, yeay!

We were fetched by van at around 10am, going to travel around Phuket Island and visit lots of beaches, here we go!

First destination: Karon Beach

The beach is neighbouring Patong Beach but slightly quieter. It was like 20 minutes driving from Patong to Karon with no traffic. Reached there, we soon strolled along the beach and cam-whore like crazy.


Look at those beautiful sand



Girls



Second destination: Kata Beach

The pleasant bay at Kata, slight human traffic compare than Karon Beach. I loved this beach because of its beautiful sands. Not only that, look at those blue sky, big waves, and clear water. Makes me wanna swim! Strolling at the beach makes me thirsty, without further due I patronized a stall and ordered an orange juice for only THB 60. Funny thing is, when waiter *so called* serve me the orange juice, I realized he said, Orange JUT instead of Orange JUICE. OMG! well... ever since I realized that ALL local people here pronounce JUICE as JUT,  hahaha...I knew its not good to make fun of other people but its hard for me to control myself not to LAUGH every time heard they said, ORANGE JUT...:-D



 Kata Beach



Me with Orange Jut :-D


Third Destination: Kata View Points

Likewise the name, Kata View Points its the highest view points in Kata. Here are snapshots!




All of us

Fourth destination: Lunch Break at Baan Had Rawai Seafood Restaurant

We settled our lunch at Baan Had Rawai Seafood Restaurant. This place serves the BEST young coconut ever in the entire Phuket! They serve all Thai delicacies such as Pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong, Mango Salad, and etc....After that, we strolled in the beach (again!?), cam-whore (again!?) and proceed to the next destination.



 Baan Had Rawai


Fifth destination: The Big Buddha Phuket

There is nothing much at this place except the HUGE and BIG Buddha Statue. As the place is sacred, we are not allowed to enter without proper attire. For those who wears sleeveless or mini short/ skirt, you are obliged to wear scarf to cover the open area. The place still under construction so there was nothing much to see.

Big Buddha


Sixth Destination:   Nai Harn Beach

The clock ticking very fast, It was 4pm in the evening. We proceed to Nai Harn Beach for sight seeing and strolling. However, the cloud was so dark and Its like going to rain. Big waves and big windy at that time. I was thinking to myself, I might get sick if I swim in this type of weather. But after seeing my friend, Donny, swimming like a fish, quickly I get tempted and follow him to swim.We, end up, not swimming...but playing water and jump over the waves like a happy 5 years old kid!

Nai Harn Beach


Seventh Destination: Promthep Cape

Quick one, we proceed to the Promthep Cape, just few minutes away from Nai Harn Beach. We decided to witness sunset there but the cloudy weather forced us just to shops around the Promthep area and cam-whoring only. So here is snapshot:

Guys


Me in natural wavy-long beach hair


Last destination: Concaved Restaurant at Patong

We settled our dinner at Concave restaurant nearby our hotel at Patong. We ordered Crab, Fried Fish, Sour steam fish, and Mango sticky rice. I forgot how much did we spend for 8 pax for dinner but the food was so perfectly delicious. Feel contented, me and Ike continued our *night journey* to a massage nearby hotel. She tried foot massage for THB 200 and I tried neck and shoulder massage for THB 250 for an hour. After that, we quickly home and rest...ready for the next day adventure!

End of Day 2. To be continued.



  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the 1st beach....and your natural wave-long beachie hair
hahhaha should take some pic of the food also...it must be yummmy....(-nia-)

dhebora87 said...

yes, the so called wavy beach hair is because I used hand to comb my damp hair, temporary curl only lasts for few minutes. :-D