Saturday 2 August 2014

Teatox Skinnymint review

Picture first!





Today is my third day on Teatox programme, meaning, for the next 1 month (plus/ minus), I need to drink morning tea and night tea. To eat clean food and maintain healthy lifestyle, for a detoxification purposes.

Disclaimer: I don’t intend to lose any more weight as my BMI and fat percentage is already normal, and not to mention, I exercise like 2-3 times a week including cardio and yoga, but itchy hand I want to try this Teatox since many good reviews all over internet!!



What is Teatox?

Teatox is Tea detox, self-explanatory, detoxification process using tea. Actually, there are many ways to detox our body, such as full fasting, half-day fasting, lemon detox, green juice detox,  and now, Teatox.

I used to be green /organic tea drinker for quite some time… Until I experience chapped lips due to too much drink tea! Then I stopped for a while….and a year gone, just like that….
But now I decided to try this Teatox and see what improvement can it do to my body.

Ok, without further due, let’s get started!


Morning boost



Night Cleanse


Packaging and Price

Skinnymint Teatox has 14 days and 28 days package.
14 days contain 14 days morning tea and 7 days night tea= for 14 days supply.
28 days contain 28 days morning tea and 14 days night tea= for 28 days supply.

The price may vary due to USD exchange rate but that time when I bought it was $116 for Besties value, which contain 2 X 28days package. So each person paid $58 for 28 days package. Thanks, Mel for sharing with me :-)

The packaging quite attractive with a zip-lock seal, since tea leaves only can last under dry environment. The morning tea packaging, when I first open, a fruity/ floral scent just burst out like that and I like it when I pour hot water into a cup, I can smell the fruit/ floral scent and it’s instantly uplifting my mood (can imagine I do this to beat Monday morning blues, heeee….)

Then the night tea package, First open, the ginger scent burst out and I thought, oh no…if its content ginger, how am I supposed to sleep after drinks this tea!? But come to my surprise, no energy-boost / uplifting effect and I still can sleep well throughout the night...



Mechanism

If you notice, the night tea is lesser than morning tea. It because morning tea has to be consumed every day, but night tea only needs to be consumed on alternate night.

Morning tea uplift mood, improve metabolism, and reduce appetite throughout the day. Best to kick start the day and recommended to replace morning coffee with this tea (as this tea also contain caffeine)

Night tea is to cleanse, reduce bloating, and promotes good night sleep. But I still don’t understand why ginger still can promote good night sleep, maybe they just put a little bit!?  But I know that peppermint improves quality of sleep by enhancing a state of relaxation.

Just like a normal tea, put the teabag, pour hot water, and let it steep for about 3-5 minutes before drink.



What to expect


Ok, first night when I drank the night cleanse tea, I feel nothing but kept on *sorry* farting, mild fart ok, throughout the night. Hahaha.. And then, the next morning, around 10-11am (it almost 12-14 hours’ time) I can feel mild stomach ache and urgency to clean my bowel. Then around 3-4pm, another round of bowel movement and I feel so good coz already flushed out on whatever I ate during the past few days.

Then the first day, I still drink my routine coffee and start to drink the morning tea around 11am…then don’t want to waste, another cup at 3pm just after lunch. I think I would be fine drinking the morning tea a couple of time but each time I brew it, the taste is getting thinner. Oh ya, they said, the last cup must be before 5pm due to the caffeine-effect. 



Homework to do

I will keep track of how many kg shed off after 28days Teatox programme. Will let you know end of this month but first let me take selfie ! Oh... now I'm on 53-54kg so if it's according to my plan, I shall lose weight 3-4kg (and to maintain it, even after the 28 days programme finish). But again, I'm more interested in the detoxification's benefit for healthy lifestyle rather than just to lose those kg....

You can order at skinnymint website, they provide free delivery worldwide, with 2-3 days delivery within Singapore. I suggest you to find another friend to share to save cost. Or if you only want to try out, try their 14 days first (less time= less commitment)

Ok, shall update you again. Bye!

-Deb-





No comments: