Thursday 3 May 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note Pink

Nothing is sadder than have to say good bye to my lover, Blackberry.

He has been serving me faithfully thru all these years. Happiness, Joyful, Anger, Sadness, Ups and Downs....He has been there for me. Every single time, safely place on my hand when I'm hanging out, securely on my desk at office hour, and rest quietly underneath my pillow during the night....And most importantly, waking me up with his *cute* alarm every single morning....
Thanks, dear...although Singtel only price you for a hundred bucks. :-( 


Here is the last pics of my blackberry. He is a Bold 9700, black colour. 


 Bye Bye My Blackberry...Bold 9700. No more BBM.


It has been a while since I realized that my blackberry didn't function pretty well. Started with always blackout when I texting (msn/ whatsapp/ sms). Till yesterday, it really getting on my nerves, as the address book didn't function as well. I'm telling to myself that this is the time to buy a new phone!

So last night, I did a quick browsing and found out this Singtel promotion. *wink wink*

Samsung Galaxy Note Pink Promo!





Today, Me and Melisa went to Singtel Shop, at ComCentre to buy a new phone plus re-contract my Singtel plan. Yeay! I've signed up 3G Flexi Lite's plan for 2 years contract, with top up cash of SGD 398, after trade in my old blackberry worth SGD 100 only!



Welcome my pink Galaxy Note...hmmm its a Hot pink...I guess!?



When we were queue up at the cashier, I was wondering if I am entitled for a CozyCot goodie bag as per promo website,...and yes! The staff told me that I'm entitled for it and gave a redemption voucher...of a goodie bag worth $100 from CozyCot. 
The redemption is at CozyCot Retail shop, Orchard Central. So after quick lunch we proceed to go there.



Happy Me with a new pink phone and free CozyCot's goodie bag


After do a redemption, we signed up a CCBoard at CozyCot website in order to get a free products which available on the shelf. And both of us chose a hair product, Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail. 
Don't ask me what is it for, but we think its the most expensive and *worth it* products among all. The rest like kotex or a big tin of Nivea cream....For What!? I am aiming the Scholl night-stocking but its damn expensive. 
Oh... and don't ask me what is CCBoard at CozyCot as well, I am doing my research on this coming weekend ya! Basically we signed up for the sake of free product. LOL.


Happy Mel with the new Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail


Right now, I'm exploring my new phone and hope I can master it very soon. I must be smarter than my smart phone, ain't I?


-Deb-




4 comments:

Sugix said...

just dont throw your Galaxy Note when you are irritated with it :p

Welcome to Android family

1n3x said...

Hello :), stumbles upon your blog when doing some research for g note pink :)))

How is the experience so far? I'm waiting for mine to arrive tomorrow ^_^

dhebora87 said...

Hi 1n3x,

At first i dont really used to its big screen, but it's great to jot down notes or play draw something :-)

Unknown said...

hello, i dont speak english, but i want buy samsung galaxy note pink but I think that the original color I dont like , Could you send photos of the your phone? my email is estherli.due@gmail.com thankyou