Saturday 10 December 2011

Phuket- Day 4

Day 4 in Phuket was soooo relax. Today our itinerary is only went back to Patong and did some shopping at Jungceylon shopping mall.

The journey from Koh Phi Phi Don to Phuket was about 2 hours by ferry. The ferry was very slow so It can't be helped that I fall asleep throughout the journey. Reached Phuket Island, Mr Lim (remember the first day driver?) fetched us back to Safari Beach Hotel.

Then we went to Jungceylon which only a few steps away from our hotel. We settled our lunch at basement food court named Haven. I ordered Mango sticky rice for THB 70. And I found this Herbal drink, Chamm just at the corner of the food court. I think it's a local brand as I never saw this brand before. I decided to give it a try since its very cheap, it was like THB 40 per bottle, buy 3 for only THB 100.

 Mango Sticky Rice THB 70

Chamm Herbal Drinks

I tried Bael's Chamm Herbal drink at last. FYI, Bael is a kind of fruits which only grow in certain region such as Thailand, Cambodia, and Philippine and it's contain most- well known properties to treat constipation. After the sales person explained to me, I was like, OMG this is the drink that I need the most! Bought 1 bottle, drank without hesitation, then it's like less than an hour I excused myself to visit toilet, hehehehe....

Here is the snapshot of Jungceylon mall, Oh I just realized we didn't snap Jungceylon's entrance....




After shopping, the guys decided to patronize a massage while the girls,went to a fish spa. I've never been to fish spa in Singapore before so it was my first experience! It was very ticklish and three of us were like, laughing non-stops. Oh we got a 10 minutes complimentary back massage, too. Look at those fishes...



Last dinner in Phuket, we ordered lots of Thai food like crazy. the dinner was perfectly delicious and I loved all the dishes since its our last dinner in Phuket. I even took pictures with every dishes, hehehe....

Last dinner

After that, we went to pub where they have live band music. Most of us ordered cocktails, All girls ordered 1610 Sex on the beach. The funniest thing, again (oh my bad)...when the waiter served our cocktail, instead of saying " Sex on the beach", he was saying, " Sex on the Bit". I couldn't stand it any more, I burst into a very loud laugh oh hope the waiter not offended yeah. :-D

Our friends, Denny came up on stage to sing. He sang, "When you say nothing at all." by Ronan Keating for his girlfriend, Ike. Oh she must be melted that time hearing him singing whole-heartedly. 










After a good cocktails night, we went back home and rest. Tomorrow is our flight back to Singapore. So sad to know that holiday will be ended soon. 

End of Day 4




No comments: