Wednesday 28 December 2011

French Braid

How I'd wish I can do French braid! Below pics is my hair braided by Carol.... thanks, sis! :-D



French Braid

Okie start to youtube how to do French Braid! After trying out, it turns out like these:

Me and Giselle in French Braid

First try out, its still a messy braid....sigh....

It's kinda hard especially when I do to Giselle coz her hair is so short. She sees me doing braid on my own hair, she couldn't help it but to ask me to do it on her hair, too....Well, I search youtube how to braid short hair and try out on her.....hahaha.... Definitely it will become one of my new year resolutions, learning how to do French braid hair! 

Btw, Merry X'mas and Happy New Year, everyone! 

Ciao!

-Deb-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Deb, your french braid looked so chic. Can't say much about Giselle's hahahhaa. But I bet she's happy with the braid.

dhebora87 said...

iyah nit, dia tahan lagi rambutnya gwe tarik2 hahaha....