Saturday 10 December 2011

Phuket- Day 5

This is the last day of my holiday.

We have morning flight back to Singapore so we've got a very quick breakfast. Mr Lim fetched us to Phuket International Airport. Oh I would miss Mr Lim, He such a nice and friendly driver. Very good service and cosy van, too.... Thanks to Yuli for the transport arrangement! :-D



 Mr Lim and Van

Leaving on a jet plane


Last shot in Airport with cutie baby!


Thanks God for the good weather during the flight though I was falling a sleep again, hahaha I think I am sleep-traveller. 

In this post, I would like to thank all of my friends, who organized and made this wonderful holiday trip possible. For all the guys, who organized, booked itinerary and accommodation. For all the girls, whom we had wonderful shopping time together. I am looking forward for the next holiday trip yeah, count me in :-D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kasian de tuh anak bule...d pinjem buat poto...maknya ga ngomel2? (-nia-)

dhebora87 said...

haha maknya sepertinya senyam senyum bangga gtu, anaknya masih kecil tapi sudah jadi idola cewek2, hahaha...