Friday 30 December 2011

Bael drinks

During Phuket trip, I found an interesting herbal drinks, Chamm Herbal Drinks . It's a local brand so you won't find here in Singapore :-(

There are five flavours, Lemon Grass, Logan Pandanus Leaf, Bael, Roselle, and Chrysanthemum. The pics shown below:


I bought Bael flavour one, which is good for digestion. So sad that I couldn't buy all bottles to bring back to Singapore. But still, being impressed of its benefit, I decided to buy the dried one (to fit in my luggage). :-D

Me and Melisa tried this, it's superbly extremely easy to make, just put 1 slice of dried Bael in a cup, pour hot water, wait till 5-10 minutes, ready to drink....the taste just exactly like a tea. It's the best to drink it at night, so that the next morning, you can clear all of your s**t, clear clear clear naturally. I swear, no pain at all! I kinda like this one, much better than pills and coffee, hehehe....

 Dried Bael


Bael in a cup


Hmm talking about tea, I bought this ready-to-make tea leaf, too...Taste sooo heavenly tea!!!


 Blooming White Tea love shape!



 Pour hot water


 Oopps what is that little pinkie!?


Leaves are opened and see there is a small flower, too!


 Taste so HEAVEN!!


Woowww it is sooo beautiful, quite surprised that there is a small pink flower inside the dried leaves! Based on instruction written, this tea leaf can be used up to 5 cups...Its too way fun to drink a cup of tea! LOVE IT! The scent and taste like flower, too...yippie...

-Deb-

No comments: