Long time no see.
OMG! It’s been a good month since my last post.
First, this is me and my new hairstyle. Decided to change new tresses since its new year :-)
The last post was in Nov, If my memory serve me well, it was the time when I was an absolutely nutter, preparing for N3 exam and approaching December which festive months with lots of events and celebration.
But finally its over and I kinda miss December coz its my favourite month L
So! Let’s recap of what’s happened last month and also in this post I’ll include list of gratitude of 2015 and most important thing, New Year Resolutions of 2016!
Let’s roll on, shall we?
First, 4 Dec, Attended company D&D which I didn’t won the top ten or best costume or anything but win lucky draw Lacie 1TB Porsche design external hardisk which prized $150! and then we did Christmas exchange gift, too!
6 Dec was JLPT N3 test and I can say I did remarkably well during the test. So the results will be on March which I’m so excited about.
Followed by JCS Graduation ceremony @ Raffles hotel. That’s happened on 13 Dec. No idea what’s going on during the speech LOL but I went there just to take my certificate and the score report, as well as take tons of photos with sensei and classmate…
Went to meet EiEi my ex classmate for a quick lunch and exchange Christmas gift. It’s super-duper impromptu. LOL. Thanks sis for the Christmas gift. I do use the hair mask a lots since I colour-bleached my hair next year.
And then this year, I went out to see Christmas illumination @ Orchard together with the GXfit group. Background a bit, it is a church group which focus on fitness activity and I’ve found lots of friends of it. It’s weekly class and since I always go to my office’s gym, might as well I go to their class since it's only few stops away.
Home sweet home my hometown, Jakarta...Eat, play, sleep…like a pig.
We celebrated Chloe’s 1st birthday and Giselle 8th birthday together at Churreria, Puri Indah Mall. So many people turned up and we chit-chat and taking photos nonstop. I like when Giselle treats Chloe nicely, she’s so gentle and considerate towards baby but still she prefers to play with friends from same age or older. LOL. Its ok. one step at a time. Btw, I really miss my long hair now :-(
Then I cut my hair at Nobu Salon @ Citywalk mall. It's a Japanese salon and all the hairstylists and customers are Japanese. I felt foreigner in my home country!
The colour turned out to be nice! I like ash blonde and dark brown (2 coloured tone) and it's getting lighter over wash, but the problem is the hairstylist is Japanese and yet he did a lot of layered cut using layered scissors...which make my hair frizzy and unhealthy :-( I spent Rp. 1.9k there which quite cheap actually if you compare it with Japanese salon in Singapore.
Then back to Singapore on 2 Jan and busy unpacking and stuff. Emo coz holiday is over. hahaha.
That’s all my December about.
Now, jump to list of gratitude 2015
- I feel gratitude towards my health. Not only God give me pink of health throughout this year, I can exercise twice a week quite flexibly and meet lots of friends who has same interest.
- I feel gratitude towards my family. Thanks for Chloe in our midst. She’s cute and adorable. I’m blooming miss her already. And Thanks for Giselle in my life, too. Especially when I see Giselle’s sleeping face, all my troubles and worry melts away. (sounds creepy) I feel gratitude towards people at home. They always support and listen to me when in needs, hope we can maintain a good relationship. There’s no way I take this for granted.
- I feel gratitude towards my job. It enabled me to pay bills, plan for holiday, support my hobbies, and plan for future, too!
- I feel gratitude towards my study, not only I can finish my CA class and take N3 2X within a year. I also have some spare time to study Jap and learn other things.
- Feel gratitude towards church. The facts that God gave me the opportunity to serve as an usher for the past year. I served in Conference, too. Unbelievably, God took away my worry and gave me strength to carry on for the whole 2 days of Conference.
- I feel gratitude towards my friends. LG is indeed a very strong support system. Well, no one perfect including mine so I think it’ll be good if we can just accept other people’s strength and weakness. It’s all good
- I feel gratitude finally my braces journey came to an end. I'm officially having nice straight teeth right now and I'm loving it!
So this year 2016!
- Taking up FA class, which means study harder 3X as usual.
- Taking up new skills, such as: mastering some advance yoga post or learn how to maximize my Mac or maybe taking guitar lesson!?
- Try to find a new job, at least find those I can utilize my Jap skill?
- Settle down in new LG. God will put me to the right place and right timing.
- Go venture another possible way to serve God, such as mission trip or kids ministry!? I'm not sure though.
Spiritual, mind, and body:
- Taking fortnight to overseas. Hopefully to rediscover myself again in this journey.
- Up my exercise routine. Not only jogging, I need to try out any other work out pls! My weight stuck on certain numbers and I need to lose weight!
- To be able to listen more and speak less. I’m a natural non-sense talker. Remember, Deb you are 29 this year so pls behave like one pls!
- Maintain good relationship with everybody. Be more open. Which I’m trying! And I’m trying again in 2016
- Back to basics. Simplicity is good. Less is more.
Oh and the thing that I'd like to continue to grow this year is to have a surrender heart to God. Completely. Surrender doesn't mean I'm weak but it means completely let God take control. It ain't easy coz human is natural control-freak. But one thing for sure, when I follow His plan, all things will fall into the correct place and correct timing.
As for His plan is good for me, now and forever. Amen.
Ok I think I covered pretty much of it. Oh ya last one, I aim to blog more often this year hopefully time permits me to maintain this blog regularly.