Friday 4 January 2013

Fancl Tense Up EX Collagen

Recently my skin is very sensitive and lots of break out everywhere.  Angry to the max!!!

I suspect could be the food that I consume ( less fiber and high oily/ carbo), or stress, or lack of sleep.

Hence I'm back again consuming Clear control AC by Fancl. I used to take it for quite sometime and felt that it really helps to control sebum production thus avoiding acne formation. Face is clear of zits and control sebum perfectly. Lovely!!! But the side effect is my period became irregular which I believe not good in the long term. So after quite a time of consideration I stopped it....then now I'm back again coz indeed taking this or not, my menses still irregular...what!? No different so what's the big deal? :-D *wrong mindset*

Then I got tempted by this product....Fancl Tense Up EX Collagen drinks. Lazy to explain, click here to find out more.
Basically this drink contain 2600mg of HTC *patented collagen, which easily absorb by our body* and significant ingredients to repair skin-cell, not only the face skin but all skin (from head to toe). Best to drink at night before sleep in order to get its best results.

1 box cost $ 61.50, contains 10 bottles for 10 days supply. There was promotion purchase 3 boxes get 10% discount with UOB card. Free delivery to your doorstep. And still got 2 sets of FANCL bowls some more what a good deal.

 So jeng jeng jeng....As I'm typing this, I'm already in 2 weeks and here are the results:


Positive results:

1. No more chapped lips. No more dry flaky skin.
2. Skin radiant and glowing. More plump means healthier skin.
3. Less oily therefore no need to blot my oily face and (my fave) make up stays longer!!!
4. Less zits occasionally.
5. Acne scar healed quite fast (normally took about 2 weeks to heal but after I drink this, it healed about  4-5 days).
6. Not only acne scar, my mouth ulcers (yep, I have lots of ulcer due to braces) are also healed faster.
7. Build up stamina.
8. Say goodbye to constipation.



Negative results:
1. A bit heaty, so I drink lots of water like a camel. I am a camel myself, now even more camel coz I drink more water.
2. Migraine occasionally. I'm not too sure whether it's because of work stress or because of this.
3. Very sleepy at night. I collapse to my bed want to tuck into bed and sleep right after drink this. Like muscle relaxant like that. Maybe they have some ingredients to make sleepy or relax. :-D
4. Coz a bomb to my pocket. Very costly.
5. Only 2600mg of HTC collagen. Do you know DHC drinks contain 7000mg of collagen yet offer lower price!? If I'm not mistaken its $49.90 for 1 box! omghhkp!!




4 boxes contain 40 bottles


Like apple taste abit sour and sweet.
1 bottle a night, for radiant skin complexion next morning!



For enviable skin that is radiant and firm. Tense EX is packed with patented HTC collagen that is effectively absorbed by your skin, restoring youthful beauty.



Skin consultation before taking Fancl Tense Up EX





So I'm going to take this collagen drinks up to three months, after that I'll continue to take the powder one or tablet one...Let's see after 3 months will my skin improve?? Will go back to Fancl to do some skin-check again. Keep you updated again!



-Deb-




No comments: