Thursday 22 December 2011

DnD 2011 Best Dressed Winner.

Last Friday was my company's DnD. Dinner and Dance celebration which always held in the month of December.

FYI, I've been stuck in this company for almost 3 years, experiencing 3 times DnD and stock take already. Its kinda exciting and memorable event, hence its a chance to mingle around with other associates outside the team. The most exciting part is, the theme of DnD! Like last 2 years, the theme was retro 70s while every associates had to wear like agogo and afro style. Last year theme was MTV so we wore a star look alike costume, lady Gaga and Michael Jackson, lols....Then this year's theme is Kampung nite! OMG...talking about Kampung, comes to my mind really quick, those old fashion costumes, big mole on the face, unshaved armpit hair :-D, pregnant aunties going out to market with full make up on, and something like that, hahaha....Oh, My team have been forced to perform some more. Aarrghh then we have to pay $10 ticket some more! Luckily my boss paid for all of it, so no a big deal in the end of the day, hehehe...*otherwise I will turn Ingram upside down,  lols!*


So here we go, Bliss Garden @ Expo:







Oh dear, there was no picture taken during my group performance! Never mind, since we never won anything, but the best part is, my team (which consist of 8 person) have already done our best and we were very proud of it! yeah! After performance I changed my costume from Hotel-attendee dressed into a pinky elegant kebaya, hehehe....Well, quite surprisingly I still managed to fit into my old pink kebaya. *wink wink* these Kebaya was made 2 years ago for my sister wedding, good job, deb!

Then....after cam whoring here and there, here comes the best part of the party! Without my knowledge, my name is being nominated for the best dressed, together with 2 gorgeous associates which I think they are more beautiful and elegant than me. ( of course older than me :-D)  Okay, I had to come up on the stage, with other nominees. Ohhh in my heart, I hope its not another *sabo on stage, please! Well, it turns out to be sabo on stage! arrghhh I hate it very much! the emcee asked us to do some stupidity modelling and the winner is ME! based on the audience vote. So now you knew I am full of r*****h , lols :-D




Pink Kebaya 


I got voucher $150 of winning best dress. Without further due,the voucher was used up to buy these, hehehehe....1 for me and 1 for my sister in Jakarta. Not bad, eh!?

can see my reflection!? 2 X ipad2 case cost $150


-Deb-

No comments: