Monday 28 January 2013

Marina Mandarin Aquamarine buffet

Thanks to my boss (ahem ex boss) who kindly treated us for dinner buffet at Aquamarine, Marina Mandarin last Tuesday.

Aquamarine is restaurant which concept international halal buffet, expect mouth-watering cuisine such as chill crab, grilled beef-steak, sushi, and pasta cheese (from various country) with on top of sweet desserts.

I'm not sure about lunch buffet price. For dinner buffet its $70++ but there are always ongoing credit card promotion of 15% total bill. Major credit card such as UOB, Citibank, Standard Chartered, etc...more info, here

Let's the pictures do the talking.

Raw meat sections:





















Dessert sections for sweet tooth:











Praline!
There are lot more like satay, nasi briyani, mutton-steak, pasta, and much more but I'm not tempting enough, I'm more a raw-meat eater than carnivore :-D

 So that day my diet was failed.

-Deb-




1 comment: