Thursday 1 September 2011

Deep Cleansing Regime- DIY treatment using Khiel's

Hi,

I just wanna share how to do a deep cleansing- DIY treatment. This is how I *look after* my skin weekly. It's very simple and easy, and most importantly, you can find all the products that I use at anywhere. You can do it once a week like me, or once a month, or any time at your convenient. Just a little bit of effort and time to spend....and voila...clearer, flawless, and no-acne skin can be achieved easily. This DIY treatment approximately takes less than an hour. Shall we get started? :-)

Here are the products that I use:

  • Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro Dermabrasion
  • Biore Porepack 
  • Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque


 My Holy Grail :-)



So the first thing I've got to do is, clean my face. Use normal facial cleanser, just make sure that the face clean and smooth so that the products can work well in your skin. Dispense a nickle-sized of Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro Dermabrasion, gently apply to a clean, damp skin in an upward and outward circular motion, avoiding eye area. Continue to work on for approximately 30 seconds but not more than 2 minutes, to achieve desired effect. Rinse with cool water and gently pat dry.



Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion


Then, use Biore Porepack ( I prefer black color porepack), stick in on your nose, and wait until 5-10 minutes to let it dry. The microdermabrasion helps to open up pores and smoothen black and white heads, while the porepack will clean and so called as *take out* or *suck out* black and white heads that can cause acne.



Biore Pore Pack



Me in action- using Pore Pack *lol*


Take it off gently.....and voila, see the result...hope that my camera can captured all the impurities and white heads underneath my pores.


Porepack- after use, yaks!


After that, wash your face with cool water and gently pat dry. Apply Kiehl's  Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque all over the face. It's optional but you can put your mask in the freezer first to get a *cooling* sensation. Wait 10-15 minutes to let it dry.


Kiehl's  Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 



Do I look scary!?

When waiting the mask to be dried, its best to lay down or lazying on sofa/ bed so your face won't *fight the gravity. Remember not to talk or smile coz you don't wanna get your mask cracked, too. After that, you can wash your face with cool water and....done.

Simple and easy to achieve flawless and clearer skin, right?

Good Luck :-)

-Deb-