Sunday 4 September 2011

Clipper Green Tea

Hi,

Most of people understand that green tea is good for us. But if you ask anyone why it is good for us, they probably won't have an answer. Indeed, it has long been general knowledge that green tea provides support to the human body. Its best known of high anti oxidant properties.

Here are some benefits of green tea:
- Reduction in heart disease 
- Reduction in bad cholesterol
- Lower the risk of cancer
- Helps in weight loss and body shape
- Increase in metabolic rate and fat oxidization

So realizing the benefits of green tea, I started to add green tea as a part of my lifestyle since a month ago. I finally found a good organic green tea, yet the price is still affordable (*snob laugh, hehehe) 

The name's Clipper, It's one of the most well known organic green tea brand in UK. There are lots of products range like green tea, white tea, and coffee. If you are interested, click here , you can find this product at this organic shop

The first range that I've tried is green tea with peppermint. At first, the taste is like drinking Darlie toothpaste ( can you imagine that!?) . But by the time goes on, I found that the taste's really not bad at all...ppssttt...its good to have it in the morning coz the minty sensation can *wake you up better than drinking a coffee :-) 

Now I am on my way trying second range of this product, aloe Vera and Citrus flavour. For this one, the taste is just normal green tea but the smell of citrus is really strong and tasty, too. I'd like to have it after lunch coz its makes my stomach digest very well especially after having those *big portion of lunches.






After finishing this, I plan to try chamomile and fennel . Not really sure what the tastes are, as I have not tasted it yet..will keep you updated again. 



And good news for you, drinking green tea can curb your appetite, too....especially for those office girls who like snacking titbits (like me), You can replace it by drinking green tea. It's way more natural and healthier and of course, its good for your body, too. Thumbs up to organic natural products.

Good luck :-)

-Deb-








No comments: