Thursday 1 September 2011

Gel Manicure- Harmony Gel Polish

I am really into Gel polish manicure recently, well...although it has been already known in Singapore long time ago, due to some " reasons" , I didn't really wanna try it, until I saw one of my friends did it, and her fingers were quite nice. So about a month ago, I've decided to go to nail shop nearby my office and give it a try.

The nail shop's name is Misayaki, nearby Boon Keng MRT ( located at the market, actually). But don't underestimate "neighbourhood nail shop" . Coz they can do much better compare to those City area's nail shop. Thumbs up to Evon, sweet and friendly manicurist, who really patient in serving and doing my nails, she really explained to me all the process, steps, and something like that! Well done, girl!

So, here are the process:

  • Clean my nails with nail polish remover.
  • Re- shape nails to the shape that I want ( this time I like square- shaped)
  • Buffing, dry trimming of cuticle
  • Apply Harmony base coat nail polish 
  • Apply base colour nail polish ( I recommend transparent natural colour for tanned skin)
  • Apply french tips or glitter tips in every single nail ( this is the most difficult part)
  • Apply top coat nail polish
  • Nails will be dried up by putting both hands under LED lamps for about 10-15 mins.
The differences between normal and gel manicure as follows. 
For gel manicure normally they use Harmony nail polish brand. For normal manicure, they use OPI ( my fave :-) ). Furthermore, the time applying gel manicure is longer than usual. It'll take about 1 hour 15 mins to complete both hands. The price is double up than normal manicure, too. But I think if you sign up a package, they'll give special pricing and It's worth to spend on because gel manicure can lasts your nails about 2-3 weeks, compare to the normal manicure only lasts less than a week. And here is my fave part, gel polish dried up fast, either...Can you imagine you can immediately do your things (like taking out money or card from your purse to pay or even wash your hands) without worrying your nails will get scratched!? Fantastic! 

So here is the pics:
First Gel Manicure



Second Gel Manicure

Well, in the end, I decided to sign up 10X package which they offered special price for member and free soak off gel ( to remove gel nail polish ) within 3 weeks time. Still have 9 more session to go...The best thing is, there is no expiry date for the package so you can do any time at your convenient. Suddenly I think to myself, why do I look like their sales, promoting and recommending their shop!? Well... Promoting and Marketing are already in my blood. I can't wait to share good stuff (especially about beauty stuff) to you guys so if you interested, click here....very super extremely exciting, can't wait till next trip. hehehe. Ciao!

-Deb-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this
topic for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered so far.
But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure about the
supply?
My site - inglewood nail