Thursday 1 September 2011

Hari Raya Holiday

Selamat Hari Raya for those who celebrate :-)

Well, Hari Raya this year, was not so fun yet still consider as memorable moment. *as*i*dont*really*planned*anything*on Hari Raya day*but*it*turns*out*pretty*well*not*bad*Deb, that kind of feeling, hopefully you got what I meant.

My cousins and his family (a family of four person) come to Singapore for short holiday. Family time. First when they reached my aunt house, they were like, "dont know where to go, can you recommend to us, Deb...."OMG, well I dont really like to go accompany them but I have no choice...

So since they gave me an AUTHORITY to decide where to go, so here are my plans (somehow it turns really well, hopefully they didn't regret to follow my plan)

Noon time- Lunch at Kopitiam and go Istana Park.
At Istana Park, can you imagine we've got to wait and queue super duper longgggg.....waited for almost 1.5 hours before we get in there and surprisingly, its just a huge and spacious garden with lots of grass and trees and a pond with lovey dovey swan. Well, not bad for family outing but somehow i feel like Istana park's environment same as Kebun Raya Bogor, Indonesia, minus hot and pollution indeed.


Spacious Garden

Evening time- Tea break and go Singapore flyer.
Well...after strolling Istana Park's Garden, we proceed to Singapore Flyer and decided to board the wheel at night time. To my surprise there is promotion for Indonesian tourist. A package of $65 for 4 person. But it didn't apply to me and Giselle so we've got to pay full price. :-(


 Singapore Flyer


Me waiting for the wheel

After that, we went home and had dinner at Kopitiam downstairs's aunt house. It was fun. The best part, I've got ang pau as an appreciation, for being a nice and informative tour guide for half a day. :-) thanks, bro

The end of the story: tired, my leg's cramp, and the next day still need to work, ooh life. :-(

-Deb-


No comments: