Sunday 6 July 2014

Bazaar during Puasa month (in Singapore)

Bulan Puasa, or in English: Fasting month.

It's a holy month for muslim all over the world, for they need to fast, can't eat, can't drink, (I heard can't even swallow the saliva, too!) for approximately 30 days, before Hari Raya.

Well, in fact that I'm not muslim and yet, I love the ambience of this holy month.

Where many people will try to do good deeds such as giving*sedekah*to the poor people, many people will be in holy state, control their hunger, thirst, and anger.

Oh... I hope it's not only happen in this month but every month, too!

Another thing that I like about bulan Puasa is....the bazaar!

There are tons of Bazaar during fasting month but the one that I always visit is the one just behind Sultan Mosque. I think if I'm not mistaken, the bazaar open at 2-3pm, all the way until Buka Puasa time.

Let's the picture's rolling, babe!




Ice Chendol! sedap gila!



U guess how much!? $4!
Too sweet (for me) though.






Hmmm next visit must try this!


My fave shop still haven't open yet, I guess I come too early!
Love their Macaroni goreng!


-Deb-




No comments: