Friday 25 July 2014

Half of the year gone....just like that!

Wow, half of the year gone and I still have no significant achievement during the past 6 months…
I feel so unproductive but discreetly I like this kind of life coz level stress is almost zero. (Minus work-stress level, LOL) 

Not attending courses or lessons for the time being and basically I only lazy-ing around, not even want to use my brain to study (Jap) or learn about new set of skill (SAP/ other skills). During free time, I only do blogging or exercising or (ahem) watching youtube video, drama marathon such as Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and some Japanese dorama, haizz….

Ok, let me recap on what I’ve done in the past 6 months:
  1. January: planning new year resolutions, listing out the show of gratitude, and so on. 
  2. Feb:  attending new course for 4 sessions in one of the sister’s house.
  3. March: Boracay holiday, hehe.
  4. April: itchy hand and buy new phone. Mother came, the healing testimony. It’s like an eye opener to me to keep healthy life-style by eating right and exercise. and open up my eye spiritually to get closer to God.
  5. May: Starting yoga and exercise like nobody business and busy collecting Hello Kitty plush toys. What an achievement! 
  6. June: Taylor Swift’s concert. Spoiler, but I’m going for One Direction concert next march!

On a side note….

Giselle now is P1 student so literally I need to help her to do Math homework, which of course still easy peasy for me but I have difficulty to teach her how to get the answer rather than giving her the answer directly. You know, I learnt Math in Bahasa, not in English, so I need to understand the question in my own language, then re-phrase it in English, and teach her how to get the answer patiently
That’s the challenge, sometime after my explanation she still doesn’t understand aarrgghhh I gotta raise my voice so that she can re-think again and (hopefully) understand. Actually, she is a smart girl, but just lazy and lack of determination.
I really salute to those teachers out there who have patience to teach students, I don’t think I can handle it, man. I where got patience to explain over and over again!? *take a deep breath*
But after finish doing homework, it’s a play time so I will give her reward (chocolate, ice cream, sweets) so at least she feels appreciated. Not mention I always tell her, “good job! Clever girl! I know you can do it! Keep it up” and keep repeating it until my mouth swollen in the end of session.  LOL.


Ok enough about her, now it’s about me.

I’ve been receiving tons of invitations, from backpackers to another continent, taking up new challenges, until the invitation taking up a new course. I’m in confusion state right now and need to reboot my mind again because all of these things, all these little things will affect my plan that I’ve already blue-printed since beginning of the year.

I know God has plans for me and His plan is always good, but I don’t think I’m ready spiritually and physically. I just feel, not ready yet. Sorry! It’s not about me, I know, It’s about God.  I fully understand. Although theoretically I know which one should I choose but sometime my conscience said otherwise. L But now, I’m just trying my best to serve as much as I could, without a single complaint. I would prefer small commitment for the time being…Maybe after Giselle can be independent w/o me then I will reconsider again…

.
.
.

So overall, I’m so excited for the next half of the year. There will be lots of things going on:

  1.  I’ll be taking prep class for N3 and the test will be on Dec…busy busy studying again!

  1. My yoga lesson will be continued until the month of October…maybe I will continue to do yoga for the rest of my life….or join Hot Yoga class with Mel!? :-)

  1. My braces will be taken off very soon and I'm considering teeth whitening system or preventive system such as fluoride/scaling and polishing that kind of thing (that will be under 1 topic separately). Not mention to utilize dental insurance plan to do some fillings, etc…

  1. I have enrolled to a new ministry, already confirmed with team lead but no news yet…  

  1. On the top of that, guide Giselle on her study…I was thinking to enrol her for swimming lesson but seeing my skin condition now shy to the sun, I will re-consider again…

  1.  I ‘m still planning to take up marathon for this year…but just don’t know when.

  1. In another two more months, it’s time to do health screening again. I’m a bit traumatize because the last time I did health screening, I found a lump in my breast. Then kancheong for the rest of the year…Oh noo…hopefully this year health screening will be a smooth sailing and the result will be just fine.  Now I have revelation of the importance of health.

  1.  And the list goes on and on….All these things keep on repeating in my mind until I couldn’t sleep and fall sick. Now I have lower back pain (aging soon!?) so I really need to pen down all of my plans and start to relax. Haiz….

I’m not sure how am I going to cope with this schedule. Sorry for random thoughts, it’s all about me and me and me but this is my blog so hey, why do I need to apology in the first place.


Ok, I think I need to stop now before I'm going crazy! Ciao!

-Deb-

No comments: