Tuesday 24 June 2014

To update new passport's particular in REP via Singpass

Hi guys!

I’ve just renewed my passport last March. 

And just found out recently during my Jakarta trip, when Singapore PR renewed its passport (with the new passport no/ particular/etc), they need to update it into the REP (Renewal Entry Pass) via sing pass online.

I don’t even remember why last time when I renewed my passport 5 years ago, this thing automatically updated or maybe I’ve already done it but forget already…Haiz, a memory of gold fish syndrome….

Why I need to update? So that when I go out and in to Singapore, I can just go fast pass (googled! The name is Automated Clearance System- ACS) without worrying too much. No need to queue up in the normal immigration clearance, yeah! talking about convenient!

So since I’m doing this, might as well I screenshot it step by step for future reference. (Remember the gold fish memory syndrome, hehe)


Maybe some of you already knew it or it ain't a new things to you. Hence this post, it’s kind of a reminder to me just in case, for the next 5 years (when I need to renew my passport again). 

Hope their procedures won’t change by then.

First, go to this link:


Under main menu, login via sing pass



Then find, transfer of Re-entry Permit





















And then, select Self




Fill in the new updated particular…and clicks proceed.






 
























Last one, print out! It’s a new REP with updated passport details.  

Done… easy peasy right!

Ok, hope this piece of information is useful! Thanks for reading!


-Deb-


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, love your blog posts! is it possible to share your dermatologist with me as i'm facing some skin problems myself! thanks :)