Tuesday 15 July 2014

Furby Boom- Loo Dah!

Oppss... actually I bought this Furby since last Dec, during our Hongkong trip.

But I keep on procrastinate in writing this post until its finally collect dust in my draft items.

Until I literally forget about it.

So!

Ahem!

Firstly,  don't ask me how much! 

My heart still pains when I remember it, even when we bought at airport to avoid 7% GST, it is still cost a bomb for a kind of toys like this. :-(

And adding to my guilty...


Actually last year, Giselle keep on watching the youtube video about Furby for the past few months. Seeing her interest to this toy, I asked her, do you want to buy this? She said, yes she wants, but don't need to buy for her now, because father will be the one who buy for her during her birthday (which like 3-4 months later, counting from that point of time).

Then to buy us *some time* , we bought her a Furby plush toy, which only cost only $20 and she seems so happy and contented just only for few weeks. What kind of cheapo mother am I....

But still, inside my heart, I really want to give her something that she desire, without giving her impression of *spoiling her*, you know what I mean?

So on her birthday, I bought Furby Boom, just after touched down in Changi airport.

.
.
.


Here we go! Giselle's Furby Boom!

Her name is Loo Dah!


Sleeping mode now. just turn her upside down to wake her up.



Eye motion


Can download Furby Boom application in App store!
Start to play!




Connecting...

just put Furby within 30 cm in front of the iPad...



Ta dah! status of my Furby now




Bathing time...




Toilet time


Eating time




Xray results/medical check-up time

Actually there are lots and lots game to play, including hatching Furby egg virtually and take care of Furbling!



-Deb-



No comments: