Sunday 20 July 2014

Haba Moist White Beauty Drink

Yo!

That day, I was reading Vivawoman’s post about Haba Moist White Beauty collagen drink. And I was so fascinated with the immediate result just after one drink!

In the end of her post, there are grand prizes for 5 lucky winners to win 1 box of Haba drink worth S$49! Without second thought, I quickly write a review and like via Facebook.

One week after, I received notification that I’m one of the 5 lucky winners, yeah!


Side track a bit....


FYI, collagen drink best served chilled and drink during night time, just before sleep. I don’t know why but they said because our body (including skin cells and internal organs) are in repairing –stage when we’re sleeping. So for the best absorption, it is recommended to slap on skincare or take beauty supplement during night time, to maximize its benefits.  

As you know, the brand I always support is no longer available in Singapore. Ok, that brand name is Fancl. In fact, if I remember correctly, the third week of taking their collagen drink, I started to break out a little bit but my complexion was super smooth and and healthier, I just don’t understand why. So I decided to take on alternate nights, then reduce to twice a week and so on....luckily the breakout calms down.

Hmm...Is it maybe now I’m in the age that doesn’t really need those collagens yet!?  Maybe this product is more suitable for mature woman!?  Not sure though....







Price wise:

Last time Fancl HTC Collagen cost $61.50 for 1 box for 10 bottles, content of 2600mg of HTC Collagen.
DHC collagen drink is cheaper, with $49.90 for 1 box, a bottle content of 7000mg of Collagen. 
Haba is lagi much cheaper, only $49, a bottle of this content of 3000mg of Collagen.


But I'm not sure this is the way how we calculate the value. One's human body only can absorb certain amount of Collagen each day, so higher Collagen doesn't mean better result to the skin, do I make any sense!? 



My personal experience

On the first day, I can feel like my face healthier with even skin tone but not really that white like a ghost. And then, less visible pores so as a result, less oily. I only blot my face once a day! Love it to the max coz it's really an immediate result just in one drink! 

As a result, my makeup can last longer through out the day. No breakout (as per now) and I hope this product won’t break me out (touch wood)! 

So now my mission is to finish this beauty drink in alternate nights not every night (in order to prevent breakout).

Frankly, I don’t think I can keep this as a lifestyle, man…it’s just too expensive for me. I couldn’t imagine to maintain this + Obagi system at the same time for a long period of time!

But I highly recommend for those who really ON with this kind of beauty drink routine. I believe the beauty of our skin is not only from outside slapping topical cream, but also from inside, like eating healthily and taking beauty supplement. 

Collagen is good in moderate no matter how old or young we are. And Haba drink is certainly one of those beauty drink that worth to give it a try!


Oh ya, not only collagen drink, Haba also has wide range of beauty product, all Mutenka products (preservative-free) from skin care, make up, and beauty supplement! 

-Deb-

No comments: