Sunday 8 June 2014

My new Camera!!! Samsung NX Mini Pink

OMG! 

I've been in love with my new lover!

Let me introduce my new toy!





Okie, a bit history here. 

I've been falling in love with interchangable lens camera since I owned my Olympus EPL-3 last year!

I don't know why, but this interchangable lens idea, which can change the lens, plug, zoom, and shoot....this whole idea seems so appealing to me.

But I don't want to learn more about photography in a deep manner, well, it because:

1. lazy. 2. No time. 3. No memory left in my brain. 4. DSLR camera is so expensive and its only a hobby for rich people (definitely not my cup of tea!)


So what is A= Aperture, or S= Shutter, or M= Manual, or White Balance or whatever difficult vocabulary in photography module!? don't care la!


To put it simply, I just want to snap a picture, and able to edit beautify it, and then transfer it into my handphone or laptop! And oh! maybe a device which can take selfies, too! 



So when I found this Samsung NX Mini. Pink colour! 
OMG! I'm completely sold out (even before read the specs) 
HAHA so shallow, right? I don't care! 






Okie, here pictures before we go to technical portion
(ahem...I'm not try to act smart here)




Ta dah! Unboxing time!
uki uki



So this is inside the box




O mama mia holy cow! Look at those slim body!



Perfect for selfies!



Pretty camera deserves one more picture



Ok! specs!

Samsung NX Mini has 21 Megapixels, with 3-inch LCD touch panel display which can be flipped for selfies. The dimension is 110.4 X 61.9 X 22.5mm with weight only 158g, it's so lightweight and more like a point and shoot camera rather than interchangeable camera. There is a built-in flash and also an external flash which can be attached when taking picture in the dark environment. The best is Wi-Fi/ NFC function which enables you to share the photos or videos right after picture taken! So cool! This function enables not only transfer the photos to your smartphone, but to group sharing (up to 4 smartphone), auto backup to laptop wirelessly, SNS and cloud to upload files to cloud or Instagram or Facebook, etc. Remote Viewfinder to use smartphone as a controller to operate the camera, and Baby Monitor function which enables you to do live streaming video! See how cool is that!


Ok price!

Retail price with pancake lens (9mm) is $549 if I'm not mistaken. But I bought the one with 9-27mm zoom lens, retail price is $649.
Ok, but I got discount (also don't know why got discount maybe I was the last customer of the day LOL) and just paid $599 for 9-27mm lens! Not only that, the package is bundled with free tripod, white NX mini- casing, Samsung Micro-SD 8GB, and screen protector which they installed it at that point of purchase. 

Went home and open up, found Adobe Lightroom 5 CD to be installed to my Mac! Now I'm learning how to use Lightroom, anybody can help?


So next post will be the review or tutorial on Samsung NX mini!


-Deb-







No comments: