Thursday 5 June 2014

Hello Kitty Craze!!!

Hi guys,


Tell me, who doesn't like Hello Kitty?


Even an adult like me, also infected by Hello Kitty craze!


( opps... been eating Mcdonald for the past six weeks! For the sake of buying Hello Kitty plush toys!)


SO!

.
.
.
.
.



Let me introduce!


Ta Dah!!!






1. Kerokeroppi Kitty Hybrid!






2. My Melody Kitty Hybrid







3. Osaru Kitty Hybrid!






4. Sam Kitty Hybrid
Ermm I don't even know what character is this!







5. Pom Purin Kitty Hybrid
Loves the looong ears!





6. Badtz maru Kitty Hybrid



And then!!!!


Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!

.
.
.
.

These are the results of eating Mcd for the past six weeks!




Don't know why I am so proud of myself!?

Well, think about it, I feel like vomiting nao. I will probably need to do fasting of eating Mcd or any kind of fast food for the next six weeks, well, as a gesture of redeeming myself! 

(and to lessen the feeling of guilty) 



LOL

Okie! That's all! 

Thanks for reading this post!

Ciao!



-Deb-




No comments: