Friday 13 June 2014

Taylor Swift RED tour in Singapore

Yeay!

Another dream came true!

Although it’s literally damage my bank account but I’d do everything, just to watch Taylor Swift’s concert in Singapore. And I don't regret it! The concert was superb!

Seven time Grammy winner, most talented and fastest songwriter, multi-talented instruments player, young and good looking singer. One true package in this music industry! 

.
.
.


A bit story here….

After I missed her concert in 2011 (her 2011's album, Speak Now), I was determined to go to her next concert of her next album, Red.

Well, I can say, getting her concert's ticket is one of the most nerve-wrecking moments that I’ve ever experienced! 

.
.
.


So last year, after their announcement of Red tour will be held in Singapore, 12 June. The 1 day ticket sale (if I’m not mistaken it was around last Oct/ Nov) was sold out on the same day! Sadness!
Arrghhh…. disappointed! But I still register online as waiting list.

I’ve never thought that the concert will be held two nights, on 9 June and 12 June due to the Thailand’s concert cancellation. 

Blessing in disguise. 

Well...so being a waiting list, they give me priority ticket purchasing began that on the Friday, 30 May, starts at 10am, to book the ticket!

Very kancheong, that very Friday, I remembered I brought my Ipad to office and ordered online.LOL.

So a week prior to the concert, I am religiously listening to RED every day. LOL.


I bought CAT 1 seats which I regret it later, because, even the seats are near to the stage but it’s too near to the point that I can see clearly Taylor's red nail polish but still, it’s not a good position. Most of the time, she always go to the front of the stage and, we end up, only seeing her back!   
(Let me show you the picture later) 

I should’ve just bought another seat or standing one! Don’t mind to stand few hours for better point of view! 

Picture time!


 
So excited, seeing the reflection of Taylor Swift!


Ta dah!! the star of the night!



See...she is walking to the front stage!




See!? now only can see her back only!



Like this, most of 70% of the show,
I always turned my head back and seeing her back from my point of view.
Haiz. Half disappointed la!



Again, her back! and red pants!
(to illustrate my disappointment :-( pay CAT 1 so expensive but not good view haiizzzz)




 Well, but sometimes, can catch her very near too! like this!












So far this is my fave! finally can get her clear image!




OMG! It was magical night when she performed I felt like my heartbeat was stop for one and a half hour. Just to listen to her song and (ocassionally) sing a lyrics or two. Apparently no lip sync and her voice so powerful than the music record!

Most of the time I was busy taking pictures and video-ing (with my Samsung NX mini) and not really enjoying her performance to the max. I don't know about you, but for me (issit kiasuness!?) I would prefer to record and take tons of pictures, for the sake of this blog, hehe!!

Maybe next time I will just put down all my gadgets and enjoying her songs (next tour, ok!?)


So let me end this post with this:





 -Deb-

No comments: