Thursday 1 May 2014

Salad, sushi, and all things green.

Hi guys,

Firstly, Happy May Day, everyone! 

Hope you all have a good rest today, whether just chilling out at home or going out with friends, or just do nothing (wow, I love this idea). 



Anyway....


After green juice, I am captivating with others healthy food, such as salad and sushi.

I mean, I try to eat salad every other day or at least twice a week. 

Now it's been my new (healthy) habit for the past months and I can feel the benefits, such as:


1. Easy go to toilet everyday. No constipation or no need to depend on coffee.
2. I don't really weigh recently but I can feel my body feel much lighter. 
3. Feeling good. Coz it's one of my resolutions to keep fit, by exercising and eating healthy diet.




Well....


It's such a big leap of faith, by ordering salad when eating out with friends. Seeing their big wide-eyed they must be saying in their heart, I'm health-freak or what are you trying to proof, Deb, by eating healthy meal in front of us, or whatsoever!? 

But I don't care what they'd said, though. This is me and yes, I'm on my salad healthy-diet program so what!? 


So, acting like a foodie *ahem*, here's come pictures....



Olio Cafe's Caesar Salad



McD's Salad



MOS burger Salad, so far my fave!

Salad with chicken breast meat! $3.50
Updated Salad's pictures! OK, I think I need to whip my own salad from now on! Buying is more expensive!

Green Bite's Salad! $4.90



Turkey Ham Salad with dressing (I added some chilli powder, too!)




The other day, we made California Sushi at home. 

Avocado, Crab sticks, Japanese cucumbers, eggrolls, flying roe, and Japanese short-grain rice.

We made almost 200 slices of sushi for straight 3 hours. It was tiring but I felt joy coz everybody's at home were helping so the joy and burden was shared. LOL. 

The sushi was for our Botanical garden's picnic! Everybody was loving it, I think all youngsters like sushi the most!






We made 5 boxes, full of sushi like this!


On the way to picnic.

-Deb-





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deb, be careful with the store-bought salad dressing. It might not be as healthy as we think.