Sunday 18 May 2014

Slim, Calm, Sexy Yoga. My Journey to Yoga paradise!

Okie, determine by the title, nope, I'm not a yogis (yet)....

In fact, I've just started Yoga like....a week ago? Enrolled CC class....

But I had exposure to Yoga since last year, then I do self-searching in the library, borrowed tons of Yoga book, read it, and follow the instructions one by one during my leisure time.

Ermmm... It's not recommended, though! coz you don't know if you do the right pose anot and no one is there to correct you! But I think beginner (like me) should read Yoga book before starting off, to get to know what is the basic knowledge and at least, you won't feel *lost* during the class. Moreover, my friend, Nita, is also advance Yogis so I'll ask her sometime, hehehe....

Anyway!

I heard tons benefit of Yoga, such as powerful exercise to reduce stress, increase flexibility, burn calories, and tone muscle, increase mind's clarity, and etc etc etc...

But I don't really...well...interested...until I found this Yoga instructor, in youtube, Tara Stiles. You can find her, here.

I know I sounded like a stalker, but I quickly googled about her and found that she published quite a few of Yoga books, So I ordered online! Here's quick pics.



Opps...not only that, I think I overrun my budget! 

Bought the Nike Yoga Mat and Nike Yoga Straps , too! Tips: find in Mustafa! cheaper! 

I think for me, personally, for some beginners, we need to have at least 1 Yoga Mat for basic Yoga necessity. No need to be so expensive one (don't follow me, ok) but Yoga Mat's Watson sells it too for $19.90. 

Nike Yoga Mat $38.90 Qoo10! 



Nike Yoga Strap, Mustafa $15.
Not sure how much is the market out there! 




That's the reason why I started this post, I even created a new tag so that I can keep track on it. I really want to jot down every single milestone of my life. and starting Yoga, is definitely one of them!

This is my journey to Yoga Paradise.

So, come, my readers, anybody interested to join me?

Footnote:

I'll be taking a break of Jap conversation class for few months. But will come back again for N3 prep class on Aug/Sept. Wish me luck!


-Deb-














No comments: