Friday 25 April 2014

Braces update- 6 more months to go!

Hi Guys,

TIME FLIES VERY FAST!!!

Well, By right this coming October will mark the end of my braces journey….it’s like 6 more months to go!

By left, I heard stories from my friends, who went thru braces phase in their younger life …that the braces treatment will be definitely longer than planned. Example, one of my friend was told that her treatment plan maybe for 2 years, then it dragged and dragged until 2,7 years which is 7 months more. Other examples, my cousin wore braces for 5 years! OMG it’s like wasting the rest of their teenager life. Then many unhappy stories which expectation doesn’t meet with the result and so on and so forth.


So I’m facing an uncertainty whether this coming Oct will be really the end of my braces a not. *arm fist*


Anyway, my upper molar teeth are moving pretty fast and furious. *Ahem* I mean, they are moving according to the treatment plan. My bottom right molar tooth is also moving, closing the gap between first and second molar. :-) 

But the bottom left molar teeth, since I always using this teeth to chew the food in every meal, the wires always break and the teeth doesn’t really move as I expected….that’s why between first and second molar on the left side of my mouth , there's still a gap there, haizzz...

So other than that, the rest of the teeth are perfectly fine. 

Oh ya I think I’m quite prepared with the facts that my braces treatment will be dragged until end of the year, which means 3 months more. Or maybe could be more than that. Maybe drag until next year....But it’s okay actually, I don’t mind wearing this invisible Simpliclear braces for a little longer but I mind to pay more than of what sum agreed. Luckily the retainer is included in the package otherwise it will be sooo expensive L


After this, I still need to do research about teeth whitening, which can be done at dentist office (more expensive) or DIY at home (much cheaper) Let's see how...


So, I am thinking to do scaling and polishing after take out my braces and then do teeth whitening procedures, so not only I have perfect straight teeth but also, perfect white teeth, too. Haiz I didn’t know it’s such a long journey to achieve a perfect smile. L

My mom said, wah so expensive ah already braces now and then later do the teeth whitening thingy. I just replied to her, yeah, since I am the one who start the race so might as well, finish the race gracefully till the end. It’s like left foot stepped on the dog shit, might as well right foot step on it, too. LOL. 


Anyway, my goal is to have perfect straight and white teeth smile. 


Today, and still counting the days when my braces journey ends.



-Deb-


No comments: