Saturday 11 January 2014

HK trip- Day 1 and 2

This post is actually overdue. 

On Giselle's 6th birthday, I decided to bring her to Hongkong Disneyland. It was her birthday present from me and my sis.

Moreover, we never been to HK before. So it's best opportunity to go there shopping and sightseeing, plus celebrating Giselle's birthday, too!



Day 1. Changi Airport.


So me, Giselle, and my mom fly from Singapore and my sis + her husband fly from Jakarta.
for us, the journey is around 4 hours straight.




Giselle's first post, at Changi T3. Opss don't mistaken.
We arrived early thus have much time to Terminal- hopping




On the Airport Express (from HK Airport to city) 



Me and my mom

We reached in the late afternoon and proceed to the hotel. From airport to city, we took Airport express which only 24 minutes to Central. The train's interval is about 10 minutes. After that transit to blue line and alight at Causeway Bay MTR. Our hotel is nearby Causeway Bay MTR, 10 mins walk to Times Square. Day 1 nothing much to do, just eat early dinner nearby hotel, waiting for my sis at the hotel, went to supper together. 
Super funny story, I left my mom and Giselle alone in the hotel room and went to supper with my sis and husband, just eat dim sum nearby hotel and it was less than 30 mins. And then found Giselle crying and waiting (with my mom) in front of the hotel, waiting for us! She said, "Mommy, don't ever leave me again, I want to follow you" (with teary eyes) 
My mom scolded us so badly, OK OK, I won't leave my daughter again. even going to pee also must bring Giselle along. HAHA. So that's day 1. 


Day 2. The Peak and Madame Tussaud

Day 2 we wake up early morning, having breakfast and like most touristy things to do, we proceed to the Peak and Madame Tussaud. 
Oh ya in Madame Tussaud, mostly are Chinese/ HK actors and actresses rather than Hollywood. All Hollywood actors of course I remember by my heart and soul lah, but Chinese actor!? I don't even know they exist! 




Outside Times Square



The girls...














Louis Khoo






Nicole Kidman

Brangelina






Aaron Kwok



Aaron Kwok and sis. hehe handsome guy deserve two pictures! 



Andy Lau

Sorry, I have bad memory to remember actress's name. not my cup of tea,
my mom said she is Lin Chi Ling,  isn't she?




Robert Pattinson.
Why they have no Jacob!!!



Michelle Yeoh
I knew her because she is from Malaysia, Ipoh









Obama in the office. Why the phone upside down!?
hehe




My lover. Johnny Depp!



Apparently, Johnny Depp is my sis's fave as well! Cat fight! Miao!!!

Audrey Hepburn
My mom kept on asking who is she who is she?




Ok pretty girls deserve one more pose. 






Spiderman with Spider ruru




Ironman with Ironruru




Doraemon with Doraruru





Hmm Sun wo Khong (monkey God) I think this is latest movie or something





Big mermaid and Little mermaid
Oh sorry, I think this one is Bai Su Zhen











Xmas decoration - The Peak Galleria


After the Peak, they all go for second round (shopping) while me and my gang (Giselle and mom) go to hotel and rest. Yep, that's for day 2. 

-Deb- 

No comments: