Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 New Year's resolutions


I don’t know about you, but what I feel is that, the more age I gain, the less resolution it would be.

Agree?

Or is it just me, maybe I just less and less ambitious? Or maybe almost all my resolutions came true? Or maybe I just keep on repeating the same goals, same thing, so monotone? Or do I get bored of all these things?

Anyway, not much new goals this year, all almost repeating.


Health:

1.     Cough or flu or minor downtime is fine, but God, please protect me from major illness and I really want to be healthy and happy and live 1000 years!
2.     Exercise twice a week, running marathon twice a year.
3.     Medical checkup and keep cholesterol at bay.
4.     Stop Accutane coz I knew it ain’t do good for long terms!



$$$:

1.     Get bonus and favorable salary increment. I know God will provide me.
2.     Saving quarterly. Wise shopper. Creative fashion.


Career:


1.     Stop feeding the negativity at work. The key point is, just do work, 6pm, knock off. Don’t even want to get involved of stupid office politics and complainers colleagues. Don’t sweat over small stuffs.

2.     Training and try a new stuff.
3.     Make solid ground to solid foundation.



Spiritual:


1.     Slide back to God and start to go back to church activities.
2.     Mission trip
3.     Donate blood twice a year (at least until I’m off Accutane)

4.     Make new friends and hopefully, outreach to people without pushing them to the corner.



Education:


1.     Enrolling Conversation class for 5 months, next is planning to enroll N3 prep class + N3 exam on Dec 2014
2.     Try to enroll CC’s classes such as baking, yoga, calligraphy, Spanish, etc…I thought it would be fun.



Relationship:


1.     Will go home on June for a short break.
2.     Call my mom during special events (like Xmas, CNY, and birthday) and send birthday presents for parents. Keep in touch.


Beauty:


1.     I don’t know but I kept on telling myself that I don’t mind using Obagi for the rest of my life, to keep acne at bay but having an idea to take Accutane for the rest of my life is kind of freak me out.

2.     You are what you eat so eat healthily will reflect on your skin, too… agree!?


In addition, I still desire to go vacation, such as going to Hokkaido, Boracay, and Bangkok. Guess what I’ve never been to Bangkok before, hahaha…  I still have long list of countries that I really want to visit. At least, once or twice a year vacation but that’s for different post , ok?

-Deb-













No comments: