Sunday 24 November 2013

This is the reason why I put on weight….Aquamarine buffet!

Seriously….it's like 3 weeks already I never exercise because….

1. When my exam coming up, I will just like, to use my free time (most of my free time is actually after office hour and weekend) to study and neglect exercise.

2. Too many rounds of celebrations. Yep, I'm not a hard-core party girl but I do appreciate hanging out with my friends and colleagues. Last two weeks, they celebrated my birthday…3 rounds of celebrations….. and then last week, one of the vendors treated us eat buffet at Aquamarine. And this was the second time I patronised this eating place. Lots of laughters, taking photos, eating, and chit-chatting. We had a lot of fun. Oh so heaven! I'm not such a foodie but hey, who can stands upright when you see lots of spreads (esp Jap food, for me) lying around in front of your very own eyes. Here's Last year post. Let's the pictures rolls….



These are seafood varieties! don't worry they are not as raw as you think...


Lamb, Chicken, FIsh Kebab



























Lastly, Merry X'mas!

Gosh!!! I think my cholesterol level hikes again, haiz!

The facts that now my exam is finally over, I just gotta wait for my results and then certificate, too! Next year will be much more exciting because….it's conversation class! hehehe...

So now, there isn't any excuse for me not to exercise! from next week onwards, gotta exercise again! practice for 10km marathon! Ciao!a

-Deb-

No comments: