Sunday 17 November 2013

Being a Christian….

This post is just about random thoughts….many sleepless night translated into this post….so sorry to become so melancholic despite the facts that I am a stink choleric + sanguine person.

Ok long story short, I'm in the big trouble now. Very big and something is about to change. And I don't like changes. Hey, not only me, I think all people resist changes. Thinking about that, it scared the hell out of me.

But what I'm gonna say thru this blog is that….

Being Christian, it doesn't change the facts that my life MUST runs smoothly….calmly….No typhoon, flood, thunderstorm , or whatsoever…..

I understand that there'll be ups….and downs….happiness….and…sorrow….many more come and go….just like that because it's LIFE! 

But one thing for sure, being Christian, it does change my perspective, that every problems that I faced last time, right now, or in the future, it will be past eventually. 

When I'm facing a problem, I know for sure that I'm not alone. God is always with me. All the time. And He will pull me up. He will protect me. He will be with me. All the time. 

And knowing that, brings comfort to my heart, inspire me, console me, and most importantly, strengthen me, to pull me through….throughout this hell circumstances. 

He teaches me how to think positively, how to pick the lessons from whatever happened and said and done. To re-evaluate again of what I've done….To get more closer to Him. My security is in Him. He is my ultimate hiding place and my green pastures whom I can rest my head on…. and I know just in Him, I can find peace….happiness….be complete….and not to be a full of pretences. 

Thanks God, for your word, spoken to me. I love you, Abba….help me to become…a kind of person…that you really want me to be. Help me to get closer and closer to you. To become like you. Amen.


No comments: