Friday 15 November 2013

The more you ageing, the lesser Birthday wishes are!? Agree!?

Last week I went to MatchBox 20 concert. It was so magically amazing. It was so addicted. A dream come true. I thought for one second, my heart stop beating for 2 hours, enjoying Rob Thomas's voice and ahhhh….I think I'm addicted to his voice now. For the past one week, I've been youtube-ing MatchBox 20's songs and play, replay, play, replay again and again. His voice is like marijuana, to me :-D

Hey guys, a little tips for those concert goers. Hello!? can you, at least, bath first, wear nice nice perfume before going to concert? I bumped into some malays (sorry, tried my best not to be racist here) and their vivid armpit smell ruin my whole concert experience what the F***!!!



Ok, overall it was a magical night, everything was so good, songs was so great, it was big, and awesome, and no regrets, except:

1. I should've just smuggled my big gigantic camera. Haih. Taking photos with Samsung phone was unbearably disgusting! I think all my pics here are either blur or dark or can't see at all. :-(

2. I should've just wear my high heels. I mean, comfortable high heels. Yes! I am shorty (compare to those any-moh size) and I think most of the time I saw Rob singing Bent/ Bright Lights/ Push/ 3A.M through their armpit! I lose count on how many times I need to tiptoe. BIGGEST REGRET!

3. I should've just brought ear-plugs! I think I'm a half dead deaf now. Pardon me, if I can't hear properly when people talk to me. Good points is, I don't even hear anything when my boss grumpy. haha.

Anyway, human learns by mistake. So I know what to do/ bring for a next time concert. Thanks, mistakes!

Oh ya, I love free standing one because I really can dance/stand/ shout/take photos/ record video or a.k.a express myself. Let my hair loose.  And most likely you get a chance to be seen by your rock/pop stars. I was in cloud nine for a second when our eyes meet!

So let's the pics roll….










And and….last Wednesday was my birthday. 26th birthday. Haiz….one thing that I realised is that, the more I'm ageing, the less birthday wishes now. I don't know....I think like, even my last birthday's wishes haven't come true, and yet, how to add another more!? 

So I think to make it simple, I just wished that I will succeed in my Jap's test, stay healthy and happily ever after (like in those fairy tale's thingy) AMEN. 

Yep, as you can see below pics, I PUT ON WEIGHT! My cheek's chubby here. The other ways to look at it is, I'm now prosperous, haha…no la…it's just that these few weeks I used my free time to study Jap rather than exercising. Very stress ler, I feel like studying really exhausting than working! 
I eat twice portion coz really…. using brain to memorise/ learn something new is damn tiring. For those people work and study like me must've been nodding their head now. LOL. 

I'm a bit plump here but it's okay, my exam is over soon and I have THE REST OF MY LIFE to loose weight. So again, I don't mind putting on weight for the time being, but soon as exam's over I will go back to exercise again to shed those pounds! 




Eating out at Hi Fu Mi









Eating out at Ichiban Boshi



My birthday's presents. Thanks guys! 





Okay, so next events are, StandChart's marathon and Hongkong trip on Dec. Christmas parties and uhmmm my mom's coming for a short visit hip hip hooray!!!

Not to mention, company DnD I'll be dressed up cosplay! Yippie! Stay tune! 


-Deb-





Updated: mini celebration with house people. Thanks, yo!





Updated again: mini celebration with my colleagues at office. 

Me and Kath having birthday on the same month. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe I feel the same about the birthday part. I kinda trying not to remember my birthday now!

Anyway, you don't look chubby at all in those pictures. Maybe I need to see you in person :)

XO

dhebora87 said...

hehe…thanks, Nit :-)

yep, maybe just called that, "wisdom"….hehehe

okie we shall meet each other January next year, ok! Love you, sis! :-)