Saturday 30 November 2013

My secret talent….Curling hair with a flat iron

Which women on earth, doesn't like curly hair!?

Straight hair women wants a curly hair and curly hair women wants a straight hair.

That's called as, "the seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake."



No wonder, hair salon business such a boom in Singapore all countries.




I ain't got money. But I got creativity! 




Nevertheless, I still want to be *occasionally* pretty with those sexy curly hair! 


At least, temporarily! because I got no $ and time for this curly/ wavy perm's maintenance. 
Sorry! Not sorry to myself, but sorry to those hair salon coz I'm not gonna spend single cents to do my hair there. Where I can just, achieve those sexy curl…with my flat iron! 



Here's results!




Did those sexy curl hair with flat iron!
not bad eh spent a good 45 mins in front of mirror….

So seeing me doing this, Giselle's can't stand it and also ask to curl her hair, too! Mother and daughter's bonding, yo! 



Giselle's 30 mins curl using flat iron





Like mother like daughter, eh.

-Deb-

No comments: