Monday 5 November 2012

Thermal Body Slimming Serum Ampoules

I've been hooked with this serum ampoules recently...

As you can see the title...yes! it is for slimming one!

2 in 1 somemore, for shaping and firming effects!

So before jumps into the product, let me tell you the difference between cream, gel, and serum (ampoules)

Cream- Rich in moisturizer properties, often needed for those who has dry skin. After apply, it will take longer time to absorb and leave sticky feeling.

Gel- Less in moisturizer properties, often needed for those who has oily- combination skin. After apply, it will automatically absorb into skin, leave smooth/ unsticky feeling.

Serum- Contain more concentrate ingredients. Normally almost 10X effective than normal cream/gel. Can see immediate result after application.



Okay, so this Thermal Body Slimming Serum Ampoules is a concentrate serum which focus on burning, shaping, and firming skin. How to use this, using cloth, break gently to open the ampoule. Then transfer the serum inside into the container coz 1 ampoule can last up to three days (for me, personally, coz I just use bit by bit). And then, after bath (evening time normally always bath with hot or warm water right?). With a fresh damp skin, pour the serum into palm, rub it both hands, and spread/ massage it to the focus area of skin such as thigh, stomach, upper-hands, and waist (and for women only). Basically, the area that I want it to be firm and shape.

Because of its concentrated ingredients, with immediate effects, skin will turn into red and hot, like burning my fats just like that. First time I used it, I got quite shocked and texted my friends to ask about this. She replied, It's ok, so *shiookk right, can burn your fats without exercise, hahahaha! And I was like, uhm okay...maybe I was just to panic. :-D

And now, I kind of like the feeling coz I know that my skin is tightening and firming even without me exercising. So exercise is to burn fat from inside. This ampoules helps to firm skin from outside. Perfect combination for weight-loss program. For exercise- freak like me, sometime I feel like doing cardio (jogging, running, aerobics) is only maintain our weights. But to lose weight meaning have to go extra miles such as avoiding high- calorie/ carbo- intake , dieting, or applying this ampoules religiously. :-D





1 box is 10 ampoules.
1 ampoule can last up to 3 days.



Some ingredients and how to use instruction


Interested!???




-Deb-



No comments: