Thursday 1 November 2012

Gelish Nail updated (Aug-Nov)

Happy November, everyone....November is kind of special month for me, because....

1. My Birthday is on November. ( I have decided what's my first birthday wish, hehehe)

2. In the same month, I'll be going Hanoi for short holiday.

3. In another 1 more month, here comes festive season which is December...and lots of events such as church events, carolling, school holiday, big sales, company DnD...and New Year! Yeay!

Okay, these are my updated Gelish nail pictures.


 August 2012
During Bali trip, I decided to do normal OPI manicure




 Sept 2012




Oct 2012- Gold gelish manicure




Nah!
Me and Mel *accidentally* did the same Gelish pedicure.
In the same nail shop, same nail colour.
*but she did it first after that few weeks then I do*




Nov 2012
I decided to take it to the next level. Its pretty, rite?



Toes that matching my nails. Both took like 3 hours!? 
*hoahem*




-Deb-


No comments: