Wednesday 28 November 2012

Love letter to my mommy

Hi everyone, my name is Giselle. I am 5 years old... I mean, 5 and a half years old. My birthday coming soon okie!??

I like to eat yogurt, ice cream, and chocolate. Actually I don't like to eat rice but mommy always said that rice is good for my body especially it will help to grow hair faster. Coz one day, I dream about becoming like Rapunzel! Or pretty girl who have long hair like my mommy!

Every time I saw my mommy doing her make up, I always curious and observe what she does, she always clips her eyelashes with the tool like scissors-kind and count out loud one, two, three. Both eyes. Then she used a wand-like, she told me it's mascara to make her eyelashes curly. She told me that I don't need to use that coz my eyelashes already curl and long. How she envy me coz of that! *snob face* 
Then then when she went to toilet or kitchen, I quickly take her lipstick and stick it into my mouth....I mean my lips....then I take her blusher and apply to my cheek. Both cheek. And I happy. When my mum came back and learnt what I'm doing, she shouted at me and said her lipstick is very expensive and only adult can use it. Same goes to the blusher. So on the same day, she bought me a Hello Kitty lipstick for me and I loovvveee it very much. I applied like thousands times but when my mom asked me, I just said I only used two times only. Muahahaha.....

I like to go shopping with mommy coz she always buy me what I want. Sometime can sometime cannot. But most of the time, after I bargain such as I promise I'd be good girl, I'll always love her forever, and listen to her always. She squeak and buy me immediately. I like when my mommy do my hair, tie bun, tie ponytail, tie french-braid, or even just wearing hair band. Then after she does my hair, she tries to style her hair but end up only tie ponytail. Or just let her hair down. Then she tells me we are late we are late not enough time and rushing to Sunday school or the place that we wanna go. 

When we meet someone, she always reminds me to call that person, aunty or uncle. Then they will reply, hello please call me jie jie or koko, okie!?? ....But still coz I always listen to my mom, I keep calling them aunty and uncle, muahahaha.....I love hanging out with them coz they always talk to me. They are friendly people, very lovely people, very pretty aunty and handsome uncle. But of course, I am the cutest amongst all. Ooohhhh, sometime they speak English but sometime they speak funny language which I don't understand. Mommy explained to me that she is Indonesian and speaks Bahasa. So I learnt a bit such as simple words like mandi, makan, jalan-jalan, pergi, orrrr.....Giselle cakep so does mommy also cakep, muahahaha.....

So overall I love my mommy very much. I always think of her every single day. Of course I have to think of her everyday because she always asks me all the time, "got love me anot, got think of me anot, got remember mommy anot", make me feel guilty or something like that. I love my mommy! *meow~ :-D

Thanks, Fefe aunt for taking lots of pics of me

I love taking pictures!




-Giselle-







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe...look at her cheeky smiles! Too cute

Anonymous said...

Love this post..original trademark between both of u hahah