Tuesday 13 November 2012

Happy 25 Birthday

Happy Birthday to me! clap clap! Thank you very much! :-D

This year is a bit different, I got 4 birthday cakes in total! Lots of birthday presents! 3 birthday wishes! (can I ask more, hehehe) and lots of affirmations and prayers, too!
Thanks God for this family :-D Thanks God for this friendship :-D 

Okay, as I'm writing this post, I feel very tired and exhausted and headache after Sunbeam kite flying event but I die die have to write this post first before end of today! 


So here are the timeline:

Saturday morning, my cousin gave a little birthday cake plus small celebration, wished me a very happy birthday in advance. Thanks, bro! Our age gap is like 5-6 years like that so I think I have difficulty to *connect with him (hahaha I'm an old aunty seriously) but I'm quite surprise when he remembered my birthday and spent some effort to buy cake, etc...End up we talked a lot about church thingy and any other stuff. errmmmm as I'm not prepared, w/o make up yet, etc, so here are the picture of the cake (w/o me):



First birthday cake. 


The next day, after Sunday mass service, My Life Group arranged a surprise lunch celebration at Ramen Champion Bugis +. Initiated by my friend, Ledy...she knows me very well that I lovvveeee Japanese food, anything related to Japan la basically....LOL.

After received lots of affirmations, it's time to share my birthday wishes! I got 3 in total. The first one is for Giselle, The second and third one are for me. I just wondering if I have 2 more kids meaning all my birthday wishes are for them already....So better to have 1 kids only ah. LOL. In short, my first priority is to plant the seed of Christianity in Giselle's heart. Teach and guide her about Christ.  To be a good girl who after God's heart. Amen. 



Second birthday *cup cake*





 Thanks Guys, for the presents.





At Ramen Champion




Strawberry Smiley Cake
Giselle's cake




Monday night, after work and did some beauty stuff (went to facial with 60% off birthday's promotion).  Went home, just to found out that Melisa gave me a surprise cake as well! This means, the third cake that I received during a week! :-D
After that ,we shared lots of things and ending up with a prayer for both of us. Thanks, Mel for the prayer. She is lovely pretty girl, highly recommended! 

oohh her birthday was 4 days earlier than me. Again, if you find a birthday cake pics without me on it, meaning either I am not wearing make up or not ready for picture- taken yet. It's just me don't like taking photos with my bare face.




Third birthday cake, Thanks, Mel :-D






Today, Deepavali day, rather than doing nothing at home, I decided to join Sunbeam kite- flying activity. Basically it's to supervise help up to look after kids, flying kite, and make sure that they are safe and sound. It was very tiring with lots of running, shouting, persuading, trying to be friendly and getting to know the kids, and make them feel *home with us. It's my first time doing voluntarily work and at first I really don't know how to connect with a younger teenage kids seriously! I felt like I am old aunty no energy no stamina , useless bum trying to help up to fly a kite. 

I learnt few things, first, in order to connect with them, of course must start with BIG SMILE and INITIATIVE to ask their name and introduce ourself loudly properly. Then second, try to ice-breaker such as asking few questions about themselves, see if got something same in common, start to dig out deeper, must talk about what they like and what their interest, ok? (please don't talk about how Barrack Obama wins US presidential election or which nail shop can do better gel polish, hahaha) .... In short, meaning to say, we have to be HUMBLE enough to lower down ourselves and lower down our expectation, trying to put ourselves in the same level as them.

After that, we went to Lot one for a quick lunch. There, I got birthday cake again. SURPRISE!!!! 


Fourth cakes. Thanks, all
:-D


hahaha I look skinny here. 



Thanks for the Birthday card.


Thanks for the Birthday gift


Ending this post with my fave photos :-D


Jump!


Updated as per 25/11:

I got my birthday wish came true last night...OMG!! Be careful of what you've wish for!  Details next  time yo! :-D

Then then thanks to my Indo friends for the birthday gift and card...that was ssoooo sweet of y'all. Thanks.....And to my sister for the Pedder Red's shoes, too. Thanks so much, sis...I love you. 

How can I not be so joyful, surrounded by these lovely people. :-D Thanks, God for this friendship.



Thanks guys for the vouchers and birthday card
:-D



Pedder Red flat shoes.
thanks, sis


Updated again 28/11: 

Surprise from my colleagues. Birthday cake (which share with another colleague of mine, her birthday is 29/11) and birthday present...Guess what!? They know me inside out that I am a number one fans of Body Shop...thanks all....appreciate it very much :-D


Tiramisu cake




Bodyshop...my love....


Kath and Me sharing birthday cake
:-D


 -Deb-











No comments: