Friday 3 August 2012

Sister's annual visit

This post is about food, food, and food. I just decided something that is very crucial in my life. And suddenly I realize the consequences of my decision is that, for the time being I'm not able to savour any good food any more....that this will be the last time I can enjoy food with a guilt-free....and many many more thoughts that makes me awake in the middle of the night. Where the rule of opportunity cost takes place very very soon...Okay let put that aside..  I'll talk about it in the near future/ when I'm ready.


Back to the topic, my sister just came to Singapore last week, for a business trip. So we catch up and rock the whole Singapore! In 4 days! Couldn't imagine it's bloody tiring!



Thursday's dinner.
I skipped my body attack class in order to attack these foods.
Siam Kitchen @ Bugis Junction





Friday Night- Lau Pa Sat sinful dinner
After that, second round at Dessert Bugis. 




Waiting at the Park Royal Hotel. Food takes control in my stomach.

Result....Lookie those sleepy eyes and tired face.




Saturday's lunch
 Ippudo @ Mandarin Gallery




Rice balls...nom nom...




 Tea break
Fondue at Swensen's ION Orchard.



Errmmm...Banana...what...in the hotplate. 
Forget the name la! Yummie!




 Nana aunt and Giselle
Harry Potter exhibition @ MBS



Who the heck is Andy Warhol!?
Well, we bought a bundled ticket, which is only $24/adult and $14/child.
Plus....
Free 18 cans of Cocacola! *Faint*
End of the day we gave it to a group of tourist. Which can't really speak English and keep on saying, "thank you thank you" every five minutes. LOL.
*Stoopid promotion wtf*
*Stoopid us, who bought bundled ticket also*



It's a Portuguese buffet restaurant 




 Knife- wielding passador (meat- waiters) serving grilled meat from a giant skewers into our plate.
I swear I've never eaten so much meat in my life! I feel like I am a lioness right now. 



Chilling at home.
Full day @ MBS, collecting these brochures. 



Our early dinner is...*ahem* Chili Crab.
Chef: Ani Aunty from Jakarta.
Nom nom again. Now I feel like I'm a sailor :-D



 The Girls




 Nana, Ruru, Me, Kenny
from right to left



 Kiss Goodbye to Nana Aunt.
Giselle: "My birthday on December must come ah!" Teary eyes...
Na: "Okay!"
Me: " Meet you in another 2 weeks time, in Bali! :-D "
Na: "uhm...Okay! (Let's rock Bali)"

End of the story.


-Deb-











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wattt??? so 1 week time left for bikini at bali? ahhahaha btw anak lo ikt ga? (nia)

dhebora87 said...

Iyaaa, nia.... si giselle gk ikutan kali ini karena acaranya mayan outdoor such as snorkeling, island hopping, etc, hehehe...counting days to holiday now...