Tuesday 7 August 2012

MAC sheer loose powder V.S MAC mineralize powder

Hi Guys,

I've been in love with MAC, both foundation and loose powder. My Holy Grail! 
Its really give me a coverage that I wanted, It is so natural look and yet giving me a good coverage on blemishes, acne- scar, broken capillaries, impurities, and etc...without any *mask* finished. Lovely! :-D

You can find foundation finder in the website, click here.

Alternatively, you can pay a visit to their shops which located at almost all shopping centre in Singapore. 
The sales assistance/ make up artist (look alike) will give you any suggested shade that suitable for your skin. 
I tested 2 or 3 shops around Singapore before buying these product. The results are the same. All of them recommend me shade NC 20 ( for loose powder and foundation) and light plus ( for mineral powder). 
Keep peace in mind, their make up artists are well-trained and quite accommodative in providing information. So you know you're in the good hand. :-D




MAC mineralize powder X Mac sheer loose powder


 MAC mineralize powder- Light Plus

 MAC sheer loose powder- NC 20


MAC mineralize foundation- NC20

For oily skin like me, I don't really recommend to wear mineralize powder everyday as it might be too drying and trigger more oil sebaceous on your skin. I feel like I've got to blot my face every hour! 
Wear the normal loose powder to keep it matte-look. Natural yet having full coverage. 
And remember to wash you face thoroughly in the end of the day.

-Deb-



No comments: