Thursday 16 August 2012

Bali...here I come....

This is a scheduled post. 

By the time you read this post, I am on my way to airport, ready to take off to Pulau Dewata.

I've been counting days to my holiday trip and couldn't wait any longer to start it asap. 

One fine day in the office, boring day, as usual. I made this handmade word art, in order to lift up my mood.



Bali....here I come!



Show off my new nails...okie this one is normal polish 
OPI pinky thingy ( I forget what's the name) 
Dammit it's very fragile, it's been a week now and the polish starts to chipped off! 
How I hate normal nail polish! 
:-(




Okay.
Before I knock off the day, I've already done my list to do at office:

- Put out of office reply.
-Put msn messages.
- Inform my big major customers
- Finished all the big major projects. No more complaining, please.
- Hand over to my colleagues.
-Take vouchers+ gift (incentive from Adobe)
- Clean up my table.

PLUS

- Warn my annoying colleagues, whom I foresee he will come, sit, borrow/ use my stationery/ phone then never put back to the original position, and (sometime) littering. Seriously. Thick-face one. I swear. Based on my personal experience!
After told him off JUST before I go off ( yeah! I am so mean! WHATEVER!)  I made this reminder note.


Please...
Don't touch/ move/leave anything at my desk! Thanks!
Put this note in front of my monitor. 



Please...
LOG OFF after using my phone! Thanks!
Put this note in front of my Alcatel- phone. 

Just in case you're wondering, YES! I have 2 monitors. 1 for SAP and 1 for outlook. Sometime I use it for browsing internet, too hehehe...Btw, my office phone requires log on/ off like in the call centre like that.



After that, went to Tony Roma's @ Suntec for dinner. 
Using StandChard's voucher. Thanks, Mel.


St Louis-Style Ribs. Tony Roma's Red Hot. 
Yummie!




-Deb-



No comments: