Friday 10 August 2012

Happy Birthday, Singapore.

Happy Birthday, Singapore! 

Yesterday, I visited my leader's house. There was a pot luck *so*called* cooking competition. 
There are 5 groups in total. The theme is Love Singapore. 

I was in one team with Ledy ( A pretty lady from Indonesia) and we decided to make these dishes:

Beef Steak *Singaporean Style*
of coz la, made in Singapore...WHAT!? 
Well done, Ledy...It was very yummie :-D




 My cooking: Patriotic Sausage
Lookie those Singapore's flag.




Singapore Flag- Handmade. 
Just in case you're wondering, all the flags are PURE Handmade, okie!
Used my OPI white nail polish to draw the crescent and stars. :-(



Unique spaghetti >< Salad >< Fish Fillet
Yummie! 



Basil look alike in the red pepper ><  Dumplings
Guess hard! It's Singapore flag *move two steps backward + use your imagination*
:-D



Sooo these are the food presentation 
Who says youngsters *ahem* cannot cook!?
Btw, it's nom nom time...*drooling*





Creating memories, cherish the moment.

I love Singapore (hints: lookie my Giordano's red shirt) and be a traitor for a day.
Okie, to compensate this, today I sang my national anthem- Indonesia Raya in front of my office. Seriously. 


-Deb-



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kocak lo...seriously draw using kutex? abis donk kutexnya hahahhaha (nia)

dhebora87 said...

Iya, Nia...hahaha...betul sekali...tp emang jarang pake sih kutexnya....

:-D