Wednesday 14 March 2012

Gelish Nail- 2012 updated

It's been awhile.......

Here are my nails update.


Dec 2011' nail.
I chose gold color which match my DND's outfit at that time


 Jan 2012
Poor me, my nail shop didn't allow me to use package during CNY period.
These were my *naked* nails. Well, I rested my nails for almost a month.



 Feb 2012
Get revenge! Get revenge!
Did some silver-glittery for the whole entire nails.
At that time, my nails were quite short, so I couldn't make any french tips :-(



Feb 2012
Do you know that gel polish makes nails grow faster.
True enough. Once my nails long enough to do *french tips*, I came back to do these cute natural french tips, hehehe...   :-D


March 2012
Perfect pink! Loovvveee it!
 These are my current nails rite now.
I've spent about 1.5 hours to get this done.
The result....Excellent!

Considering to continue their package again. Now the price increase. It's $350 for 10X Gelish manicure. $500 for 10X Gelish Pedicure.  #%&^$*%)@!*#!%^@F@#&%*

For more details, refer to My Sept's post. 

-Deb-





No comments: