Thursday 1 March 2012

March 2012

As per feedback from my sisters, my blog nature is kinda too informative. No emotion inside. Only Information. YES! It’s all about general informations such as beauty products, cervical vaccines, bible verses, and etc….

On the other hand, I’ve never thought that a blog can be a form of sharing life experience also….in Bahasa, we called it as “curhat”. Okie, maybe I did it in less frequent, I am too lazy to trace all my posts to check which one is "curhat" post and which one is informative post. Never mind then.

Thought of posting a book review also… what do you think? I’ve been stopping my Jap class for 2 months plus and I’ve read 4 books so far. Francis Chan’s book is my fifth book and it almost finishing soon. Crazy women. I read books as if I’d eat it.

Not only read books, I start to exercise again. As per last year I always maintained to exercise once a week. Now, I exercise 3 times a week. The weather now is improving so heavenly much hence I can go back to my swimming routine again. If raining/ windy day, I just do running in office’s gym by myself... Again, Crazy women. I exercise as if there is no tomorrow.

As a result of doing these 2 activities too much, my Jap’s skill starting rotten now , ooh someone pls help me!

Okie, I am quite excited to tell ya this one, I signed up N4 prep class at JCSS Bugis and plan to take N4 test again this year. In facts, my new class will be started on 2nd March, every Friday night. And the test itself will be held on the first Sunday, 1 July.
Honestly speaking, last year I felt like I’ve failed myself pretty much.  I failed both my test and my class at the same year. I did feel down, discouraged, but I didn’t allow myself to be in such a stupid grieve too long, hard enough trying to pick up pieces and study Jap again. Been there, done that!

Excited to be back on track again, I bought some notebooks and stationery from Smiggle last Friday. 


Don’t know why recently I am into purple thingy and coincidentally Giselle start to like purple, too.


By the way, I am waiting for Laura Mercier to be launched in Singapore, been desperately want to buy new tinted moisturiser. Sephora, pls, bring them in! 
Then I am in the middle of searching the best eye cream for myself. My dark circle is getting worst day by day.... Arggghhh when will my Mary Kay mascara come, been waiting for ages, you know....*rambling mode ON*

 
So here is the update of me, err..... after typing this long-post and about to publish it, I feel like this post is only contain of my unimportant/ boring rambling and not informative at all.... :-(  still I click publish button and never look back.

Ciao!

-Deb-

2 comments:

Sugix said...

Jia you Deb :)

How about if you post what you have learned in your Jap class here? Help your readers some japanese maybe? :D

dhebora87 said...

Thanks, Gix!

Good idea, let me garner some energy and ideas...first, I've gotta dig out my books in storage room. Lol. :-D

-Deb-