Monday 5 March 2012

Daily Brush Cleaner

Do you know that its important to clean your make up brushes daily?  Reapplying your make up using unclean brushes will bring all the bacteria into your skin and guess what!? Your skin start to break out.
Don't blame the foundation or face products if you have a major break out, hey, maybe the culprit is actually the unclean brush that you use, girl :-D

I recommend to clean your make up brushes daily after application and deep cleansing it weekly.

How to clean it daily? especially morning time when you rushing to office/school?
For daily cleaner, use daily spray brush cleaner product. How to use it, after make up application, put your dirty brush on tissue paper. Spray the cleaner into the hair brush, swirl it into tissue paper, as you swirl, you can see that the tissue paper will get dirtier coz all of the products on your brush goes into tissue paper and voila......your brush is clean and ready to use for next application.

How to clean it weekly, well....I'll talk about this in future post, yeah.


For products wise, I have been faithfully using Sephora daily make up brush cleaner spray for the past few years. here is the snapshot!


 60ml/ 2Oz S$12



The price is suitable for my pocket and I like the alcoholic scent on it. 

Till one day, I got tired of using it because the bottle is damn small and I always running out almost every month. I decided to buy MAC brush cleaner instead. According to review from other bloggers, this is the best brush cleaner product in the whole entire world. well.... so I gave it a try...


 235ml/ 7.9Oz S$21

Come to my surprise, its a huge bottle yet the price is still affordable! And it's MAC, ok?? I really in love with this cleaner and it does clean my brushes very well. No alcoholic scent. I feel like my brushes "revives" somehow :-D

But now the problem is, MAC brush cleaner does not come with the spray packaging, so it's quite difficult to use. Here comes the idea, I bought spray container (Sephora house brand $3) and fill the products into the container. Taa Daa...then becomes MAC Brush cleaner SPRAY ! lolss.....


MAC Brush Cleaner and my MAC Brush cleaner "spray" (in Sephora's spray container)



-Deb-

No comments: