Wednesday 6 August 2014

LG retreat 2014- weekend gateway

On Hari Raya's long weekend, our LG went for LG retreat cum weekend gateway. We slept over night in Changi Village Hotel. It was fun but too short, only 2 days 1 night. 


 From this occasion we get to know each other well but the most difficult part is: Mobile phone distraction! Alamak!

.
.
.


So in the morning, we gathered at leader's house and kick start the retreat with short briefing. and then, play Amazing Race! The team divided into 3 groups and use 3 cars to go around Singapore and complete the selfie-task! 


Morning Ferris Wheel! 





One of the sister's fave brunch! 

And then, lunch nearby Changi hotel so that we can check in early! I'm craving for ice-cream especially in hot-humid weather like now so dragged everyone to eat ice-cream while waiting for the check-in time. 

Decent room look like this. Luckily my roommate's quite a neat person so our room not *that* messy with bra and underwear flying here and there, hehehe.... ~Thanks, roomie~ :-)






Again, because mobile phone= distraction, so I don't really take tons of picture :-(

Just enjoying the rest of the programme and jot down lots of notes.

Back to basic, eh. I don't know how not to die without handphone+ internet access. everywhere I go also need wifi. Haih. 




So, after check-in and rest for about a minute or two, we all gathered in one of the sister's room to do Praise & Worship and sharing time.

Oppss... this is maybe only in my mind, but I got a feeling that the topic brought by leader is one of the most interesting topic ever, it's about healthy relationship (between BGR/ friend-friend relationship). Good timing. Just recently there were lots of *sparks* going on between team member so it's a good topic to remind us to set boundaries and respect each other as a friend. 

Well, sometime we just feel so difficult to accept people who uniquely different from us. And then start to bitching around rather than tell the hurtful facts to that person. I admit, sometime I did that, too, unconsciously. We are imperfect human which has lots of flaws, well....And then, many people selfishly say hurtful thing indirectly, many times I catch people's *rolling eyes* here and there (maybe I'm one of them, too) hahaha ....or maybe they bitching about me, too!? hell, I don't even bother yo. 

IGNORANT is indeed a BLISS. 

Haih, sinful cycle. Can I don't get involved in this drama? 






Then, after sharing is, break time! Actually I can use my break time to swim or try out the gym room or do short aerobics in hotel room (yep, I'm that cardio-freak) but end up helping the core team to do decoration for one of the brother's birthday celebration. But well, I don't mind, can't imagine we decorate the room in less than an hour, yeah break the record! :-) 

No picture ler! even dinner time also no picture...

Then, second sharing session, we celebrated brother's birthday, play (sabo) games, sharing, taking tons picture (but not with my camera, sorry, we've got a new photographer here) and enjoying the night. ~pole dance pole dance~ opssss kidding :-)




Next morning, brekkie at hotel and then rushing to Sunday service. 


Gym room


Lunch at Marche and gift exchange. 





Take selfie first before we finish our retreat session. 




Home sweet home!


-Deb-





No comments: