Thursday 14 August 2014

Teatox- 2 weeks review

Yo! Today marks the 2 weeks journey with TeaTox.

So the biggest change that I’ve noticed so far…


1. Flat stomach

Yes! 

How not to be flat stomach when I do have urgency to go toilet at least twice a day?

I can feel like everything that I ate yesterday, it will be completely flushed out the next morning, without suffering from stomach-ache from the normal laxative- pills/ medication. 
I mean, normally I used coffee for bowel movement every morning. So the initial plan is to replace my coffee with tea every morning. But I always failed. I swapped. I still drink my morning coffee as usual, and then drink this tea in the afternoon. As a result, it’s like double laxative-effect for me, that’s explain why I always go toilet twice a day :-D

I know I know it’s not good. So to compensate, I drink tons of water afterwards to prevent dehydration.


2. Dry lips

OMG! This is my problem when drinking the tea every single day! 

I always got this problem!

Not only dry lips but chapped lips, the skin around my lips, too! 

I slap tons of lipbalm and put at least 1-2 lip lipbalms on my workstation, in my bag, on my bedside table, on my drawer, literally, everywhere!

But I know it will be improved if I could control the tea consumption… But for now, I just satisfied with slapping lipbalm coz it’s giving me an excuse to buy a new one, heee (hopefully, lipbalm’s review soon)


3. Lose 800 gr- 1kg within 2 weeks!

Ok, it could be from loss of body water.

Or maybe it’s the result of flushing out every single day.

I'm not sure though but so far, no significant weight-loss, yo!

I’m completely ok if I don’t really lose that Kg that much. I'm more into those fabuluos muscle kind of thing. It makes me feel so healthy and build up my confident.

Another thing is that, I can feel that the morning tea don’t really give me a significant improvement especially those burn calories and energy-booster.
Maybe because the caffeine level not strong enough for my (coffee-addicted) body so when the day I have not enough sleep or when the day’s so hot and humid (typical Singapore weather) I still feel so lethargic even after drinking this morning tea. Maybe it’s just not for me…

On the contrary, I’m falling for the night tea.  I super love the peppermint scent, it makes me relax to the max and know what, I sleep better and earlier on the night I drink this tea! Like earliest as 10pm OMG! Not to mention, feel so good the next morning coz battery level fully-charged and then straight away go to toilet to flush out on whatever I ate on the previous day. Super love it!

4. Conclusion

So another 2 weeks to complete this programme, will update you in two weeks-time.

Oh ya with my new exercise routine, 2X a week Cardio and 1X a week Yoga, I have faith in myself that my weight will be remained the same, but instead, burn more calories and turns fats into muscle. 

But not super muscle man like Ade Rai la. just tone up those flabby flesh into fabulous muscle. 

And yes! You may call me exercise-freak! LOL 


-Deb-



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your teatox review, they are very helpful. Wish u all the best & pls keep them coming :-)