Tuesday 1 April 2014

Galaxy Note 3 Pink


Hi guys!

It's been two years since I own my Galaxy Note Pink

And my Singtel contract will be expired soon.

In facts, it will be expiry on May but I'm entitled to renew the contract, so....

Been drooling to see people Galaxy Note 3 / iPhone 5S especially Pink/ Champagne one.

 I was like, well, my note 1 is still working perfectly well and I don't think I need a new phone at the moment....until...( below are the excuses to console myself :-D  ) 



I found out that I can use my corporate discount for the monthly subscription like 20% off discount! 

And my contract expiry soon and entitled to re-contract eligibility

And also, I've just gotten my bonus, oh yeah!

And this year, I'm not planning to go Japan trip or any other expensive money- burning trip anytime any soon.


(ok, I think I managed successfully to console myself ) 

SO!



I top up $298 for Note 3 but I used up my voucher to pay up! Only paid few bucks, yo! 

Let's take a look! 






So after that, I went to Bugis Street to "so called" beautify my new phone! 











Bonus point! I Still got new FREE Samsung Battery Pack worth $88! 



Hehehe Happy to the max!


-Deb-


No comments: