Friday 11 April 2014

Last day, day 4, going back to Singapore

Day 4, Last day our holiday and the day we back to Singapore.



Lemon Cafe for brekkie
I wan all!




yummy!



Egg benedict and salad 





Before eat, take photo first ya!

Again, from Boracay we took ferry ride for 15 mins, coach ride for 2 hours, and finally air flight for 4 hours from Kalibo to Singapore....It took us whole day! Home sweet home!
















Till next time. 

Okay, as per what I said, my Boracay dream come true, but it's not all about it. It's not the end of my journey. 


One day,

A friend of mine asked me a question:

If now my dream came true, what will you do next? what's next, Deb?

I paused awhile.....

Smile and reply....

That's the best part of it...

When my dream came true, the good part is that, I get to go find a new dream....

Yes, another dream, another bucket lists to add on...to accomplishes....

And the lists goes on...



-Deb-




No comments: