Sunday 30 March 2014

Day 3 island hopping and fear factor!


Wait...I've got to recall...what I did on day 3....

Oh ya, island hopping, snorkelling, sunset seeing, fresh seafood-dining, and then, fear factor-ing!

Let's the pictures rolling, baby!






Dawn...it's so surreal...
I think it's around 5.45 am in the morning




We're waiting for the sun rise but heck! the sun rise's good spot is on the other side!
Our hotel facing west direction.
Faint!



So we just walking by the beach. Its still feel so surreal.



Island hopping. We rented a 3 hour boat ride for PHP 2500.



Secluded beach! I want to go there! 



Another secluded beach
Oh ya we went snorkelling but no pictures!



Puka Beach.
hehe found this1
you know what I'm talking about, aren't you?


Hopping to Puka Beach. This was what we did!



Yanting is very good at it! 


Again!




Selfies! Getting sun tan during holidays....who cares about freckles!? 



This reminds me of LOST


Wah! My dream house!



Again , my dream house!




Very proud of my camera, can capture this splashing motion!
So that was pretty much of our island hopping. Not bad eh at all!

Finish at around 1 pm like that and then we proceed to eat...McD! for lunch!





OMG the Mcspicy is very spicy! I love the pasta! 



Calamansi Muffin!



Then we went massage. Around 1,5-2 hours if I'm not mistaken....then I go back first to hotel to wash up, apparently I didn't like the oil massage stickiness absorbs in my skin...plus the humid weather...make me easily sweat.... but overall massage was so relaxing!


Next! went out again to catch the sunset. Remember, our hotel facing west, so this is good spot to watch sunset!


Waiting for sunset. 


The sunset...again....very surreal....






See...I think I can just stare at it, whole day!



Amazing God's creation.
Love the sunset to the max!
Went to D'Talipapa to buy some souvenirs and dine fresh-seafood!

One thing that I remember is that, always ask the price before buying ( like buying seafood is it per gram or per piece) and haggle half price! 

Works like magic! 




Wet market, choose the fresh seafood. 




Different kinds of shells/ clams. 



Sea Urchin



I don't know how to differentiate shells or clams.
......
What I know is....to eat them!
















Then bring the fresh seafood to be cooked, just beside the restaurant








Grouper fish 



BBQ Oysters. I am in HEAVEN!


Then chilling out
Nope! 
I won't be coming back home without tasting the Pina Colada!  


Pina Colada and Mojito

Apparently there's lots of fire dancers and they start to visit table by table performing their skills.


LASTLY, Fear factor. Eating Balot egg!

It's a half- boiled duck/ chicken egg, around 7-14 days fertilised, and eat with vinegar.  

The vinegar helps so much to clear away the fishy-eggy smell!


Yummy!







Steal this photo from Mother Google, for illustration purposes only




OK, after that I had diarrhoea in the next day...sort of detoxifying my 3 days food and I think I lost a bit weight. HAHA! 

Ok, that's about day 3! Thanks for reading!

-Deb-



No comments: