Sunday 16 March 2014

R3storation Gr0up

There is something different this March.

I've been attending this special group (yes, last week was our first group meeting) and surprisingly, we all really can click that well. To each other. Very well.

Honestly speaking, we are from different background, different age, and different nationalities. But we still can click very well.

Maybe we have something in common...Maybe we have a same faith...Maybe we are women...Maybe we are God's women, who chase after God's love... I don't really understand. But it was so embracing that we could, you know, open up to each other, told stories and testimonies, encourage each other's, and the list goes on...

Knowing the facts, that I am not alone. Many people surrounds me who really support me and listening to my stories, well.

Knowing the facts that, there is an ultimate and powerful God, Jesus Christ, who stands beside me and watches me every single breath, well.

Knowing those facts makes me contentedly happy. Knowing those facts makes me come out those teary joy! That's the power of knowledge, I suppose :-)

OK, enough for rambling...I'm still working on Boracay's post. will update you very very soon!

God bless, everyone! Happy Sunday!

-Deb-



No comments: